ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation application for wife

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tripping

Re: Naturalisation application for wife

Post by tripping » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:35 am

Thanks for this. I remember seeing this list before. So according to post, would you agree that she should be included in exempt category as she got ILR in February 2015 i.e. After October 2013?
Also do you know if there is any maintainence requirement? For how long? And how much? Do we have to send bank statements with naturalisation application?
Thanks[/quote]

Have you read the guidance and requirements yet? You will see you will find your answer THERE!! Crikey![/quote]

Not everything is listed and goes according to guidance. That's why I was after people's personal experiences and some expert advice and not yours. PATHETIC....!!!![/quote]

As CR001 righty said, the guidance is CLEAR on what is required for submission - if its on the list= YES, not on the list = NO. Not having a go at you per se, but far too many posters here do not take the time to read thoroughly on the requirements and expect to be spoon fed on a line by line basis. Fine to question on the actual requirements as they can confusing, but your maintenance query which was never a requirement takes the cake. Having said that, all the best for your wife's application.