ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booking appointment for Premium service in Feb

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Booking appointment for Premium service in Feb

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:48 pm

Casa wrote:
n8net wrote:we have same day service for ILR (10 yrs) - so such SET (LR) application can be decided on the same day ?
so why do u say it is not straightforward ?

if premium is available for SET (LR) superpremium shud also do the same ?

preferrd to go super premium as I can tell in advance toHO official vwho is going to visit of the varying
so that they can retrieve the passport for me ? anyone done that in this forum before ?

or would you adice to chase on the Tier 1 xtension application instead ? The ILR is purely because I need the passport for travel and was gonna make use of the same day service ...(Tier 1 had been pending for last 10 months)

any advic apprecaited..
Any tax amendements/discrepancies which may be delaying your Tier 1 extension application? :idea:
Tier 1 Ent is generally taking about 10 months sometimes longer at present provided the applicant meets all the requirements.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:00 pm

not sure why Tier 1 Extn is taking long..applied June last yr..interviewed in Sept same yr..but nothing since..

accountant has paid all taxes which is mainly NI, as corporate tax is not payable, company made loss in the first 2 yrs...

anyway..the situation is since now eligible to apply for ILR (10 yrs) and have VERY urgent need to travel abroadd for personal and business reasons, I am exploring the premium and super- premium services...

so can you moderators please based on the expecrience of any1 you know tell me what is the longest it takes when some one varies Tier 1 to ILR (10 yrs) in same day services ??

also what happens to my Tier 1 Extn applicaation...if I vary...it is cancelled ? with the new application do I get section 3c ?

Thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:17 pm

I'm confused. In the thread below you were preparing to apply for BC having been granted ILR in 2015 :?

british-citizenship/stopping-payment-on ... l#p1447876
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:23 pm

Casa wrote:I'm confused. In the thread below you were preparing to apply for BC having been granted ILR in 2015 :?

Another user asking for advice for all their 'friends and family' Casa. I really fail to see why migrants cannot register on the forum and post their own questions.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/varying-tier ... l#p1463185

@n8net please continue in your other topic for your 'friend'.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:25 pm

CR001 wrote:
Casa wrote:I'm confused. In the thread below you were preparing to apply for BC having been granted ILR in 2015 :?

Another user asking for advice for all their 'friends and family' Casa. I really fail to see why migrants cannot register on the forum and post their own questions.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/varying-tier ... l#p1463185

@n8net please continue in your other topic for your 'friend'.
I've locked that one.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.