ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(LR) application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jimtoole
BANNED

Re: SET(LR) application

Post by jimtoole » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:08 am

After more research I have finally hit a dead end as application is bound to be rejected.
I will be refused even after sending all the tax related documents to the Home office if the HMRC records have not been updated.

False Representation: 322(1A), 322(2), 322(2A)

"A false representation which may lead to refusal under paragraph 322(1A), 322(2) or
322(2A) will be considered to have been made, where an applicant or third party deliberately
and dishonestly makes a false statement in an application."

So a written statement on the Visa application mentioning a specific earnings and then HO getting the evidence to prove that the tax has not been paid on it makes that statement on application as False Representation.

A lengthy battle begins with the first day of 2016. Lets see where it finishes.
Good night
Its hard to beat a person that never gives up.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:10 am

I have seen significantly worse case than your succeed.

Just try and keep and open mind and view the case objectively.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

jimtoole
BANNED

Post by jimtoole » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:17 am

Thanks Obie for the kind words and advice. I will keep the forum posted with my progress.

Regards,

Obie wrote:I have seen significantly worse case than your succeed.

Just try and keep and open mind and view the case objectively.

tuntuna
BANNED

Post by tuntuna » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:05 am

Hi all

Sorry to writing here but don't want to start another thread over this query..

I am due for ILR next year and I have sent my amendments relates to 12/13 in November and still haven't heard anything from them yet, if return do not get amended by the time I will go for the peo do you think case worker will still count this as an act of deception? Mind it even amendment won't create any tax liability... And I will have acknowledgement from the hmrc that my amendments are in process...

Any shad of light of your expert opinion will help me te decide next course of action to prevent deception allegation

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:11 am

tuntuna wrote:Hi all

Sorry to writing here but don't want to start another thread over this query..

I am due for ILR next year and I have sent my amendments relates to 12/13 in November and still haven't heard anything from them yet, if return do not get amended by the time I will go for the peo do you think case worker will still count this as an act of deception? Mind it even amendment won't create any tax liability... And I will have acknowledgement from the hmrc that my amendments are in process...

Any shad of light of your expert opinion will help me te decide next course of action to prevent deception allegation
I suggest you submit a postal application.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

jimtoole
BANNED

Post by jimtoole » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:12 pm

Sent the Tax amendments from 2010-2011 and 2012-2013 to HMRC with recorded Delivery and they have received it all ready so now just waiting game.

jimtoole
BANNED

Post by jimtoole » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:16 pm

Dear Gurus,

I have come across the immigration bill for 2016 and it seems it will be final nail to make it impossible to settle here. I have 3 questions.

1. When will this be actually implemented and become a law.
2. Will it effect existing applications and appeals as well I.e. if Person A is already appealing a decision will he be required to Go home and appeal from there or will his appeal be allowed to be in UK.
3. If a 10 yr long residence application is rejected in the UK and the person is told to appeal from Home country but he wants to put in a fresh application during his appeal how can he do that from home country as 10 yr long applications can only be made in country.

Your response will be much appreciated.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:35 pm

It would be helpful if you posted a link to this document :shock:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

jimtoole
BANNED

Post by jimtoole » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:53 pm

https://www.gov.uk/government/collectio ... ll-2015-16
CR001 wrote:It would be helpful if you posted a link to this document :shock:

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:05 pm

It is simply a bill, which was announced in the queen speech, still going through parliament. It has not become law yet.

jimtoole
BANNED

Post by jimtoole » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:53 pm

Thanks Obie,

I hope these inhuman ideas of this heartless government never change in to laws.
Obie wrote:It is simply a bill, which was announced in the queen speech, still going through parliament. It has not become law yet.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:56 pm

Will have to see.

We are living on borrowed times..

jimtoole
BANNED

Post by jimtoole » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:52 pm

Dear Moderators and Members,

Please could you advice that once you apply for Appeal against a decision how long does it usually take to get to the hearing day?

Also in my case as the HMRC records might not be updated for another 5-6 months can we ask the judge to defer hearing as crucial evidence is missing or any any other grounds to buy time/defer date of hearing from the judge so that all records are updated?

Kind Regards,

adviceseeker1
Newly Registered

Post by adviceseeker1 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:15 am

Hi

i need an advice
currently i have tier 1 general. my Law full 10 years finish last year and i was going to apply for ILR but one of my friend informed me that i have to amend my tax written it should be match with what i have submit to HO,
so i did that my first year (2010-2011) amended tax written has been paid full but my 2013 which was my extension year i have paid some and rest i have an arrangement with hmrc and i am paying by installment monthly,
my question is will this still effect my application? i am planning to go for premium service.i have all my last 4 years tax documents,
application year 50k
2nd year 30k
(3rd)extension year 50k
4rth year 23k
hope to reply soon

Rizcon

Post by Rizcon » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:01 am

adviceseeker1 wrote:Hi

i need an advice
currently i have tier 1 general. my Law full 10 years finish last year and i was going to apply for ILR but one of my friend informed me that i have to amend my tax written it should be match with what i have submit to HO,
so i did that my first year (2010-2011) amended tax written has been paid full but my 2013 which was my extension year i have paid some and rest i have an arrangement with hmrc and i am paying by installment monthly,
my question is will this still effect my application? i am planning to go for premium service.i have all my last 4 years tax documents,
application year 50k
2nd year 30k
(3rd)extension year 50k
4rth year 23k
hope to reply soon
How you managed to ammend the 2010-2011 tax return as they are more than 4 years old?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:35 am

Please stop asking about HMRC tax amendments and find a tax forum to discuss these issues.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.