ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Caught by immigration

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Aaliyah110

Post by Aaliyah110 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:16 pm

Sorry for late reply i have been a bit ill with a cold..

1000 pounds is enough..anything counts make sure you have paye slips..

Statements from freinds of family by that i mean..

your family needs to state how long they have known him and that your relationship is genuine even if you are not planning to state that you met him here in UK you still need to have statements from your family saying that they ahve met him and how long they have known you as a couple.

the same applies to your freinds if they can but make sure you get your family to definatly provide statements.

you will pass through this difficult time God only gives difficult times to people he thinks can cope so obviously you can cope and you will be together very soon God willing

m000n

Post by m000n » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:21 pm

tnx for reply Aaliyah
God bless u
i m doing two jobs
one is full time and one is part time.altogetehr my pay 1200 month,my rent is 625,and 1000 saving is it ok,
let me tel u document i have
1: 3 month pay slips
2: 3 month bank statment
3: counail tax leter which is on my name
4: gas bill
5: phone bill from pakistan,he call me many time from pakistan and he have record too
6: photos include nikah time and wid family in pakistan
7: job contract leter
8: rental contract where i m living and one more person added on it caz we r sharing rent
9: the copy of my british pass which i atestified from one solicitor
10: i have international phone card which i use to call him
11: councal servay letter
12: leters from relatives and friend and family

please chk this list is it all what he nead or nead another letter to add in?
one more Q
in intervew what kind of Q they ask
now a days i was reading gerry fed ex will take finger print and forward to embacy it it showing that they will not camll him for interview?
they asking for tb test certificate in 2008 i think. shall he submit with document or later?
i m submitting 3 month pay slips and 3 month bank statments is it fine?caz one person got visa on 3 month statments and slips
again tnx for reply
bless u and wish u happy life

Aaliyah110

Post by Aaliyah110 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:53 pm

it sounds sufficient..more is better than less..you are on a good track.

As regards to his TB he needs to submitt it with all the docs..

If he is called for interview they will most probably ask how you met, what his intentions are when he gets to the Uk, things like but I am not sure as Jamal was not interviewd he was simply refused without interview which actually played in our favour when we appealed to challenge their decision and we stated how he was not given a chance even to say his story..so not sure about the interview but I am sure there are people who can advise you better..

One more thing you should add is a letter from you how long you have known him and all that..to make sure they know your relationship is genuine yes you ahve pics but they need good supporting letter from you to state that you know him and how long for and how you met.

Good luck with it all just have faith.

m000n

Post by m000n » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:14 pm

Hi Aaliyah and all members of the forum.
i just want to ask some thing if ny bdy knw please i will be very thanks ful.

what does letter from friends and relatives mean?

what shud friend and family write in the letter?

the tanet living with me who shared the rent with me writing a confirmation letter also that she is living with me and she pay 260 pound a month. is it ok to add that confirmation letter with the paper my hubby will submit?

the letter from frinends and family we adding my father in law letter telling all detail how all marriage process begin and about marriage.my mum writing letter too same.
my brother wrting letter and witness in nikah writing confirmation letters and 4 more pplz adding there confirmation letters.

one more thing i want to ask..some letters are in urdu because pplz dnt knw english is it ok?
or i nead to translate and then atach translation with it?

and my hubby write me letter and emails in urdu does it efect or we nead to translate all in english?

Many thanks