ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife and Son extension application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

JAYSON65
Nigeria

Re: Wife and Son extension application

Post by JAYSON65 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:36 pm

JAYSON65 wrote:
JAYSON65 wrote:
JAYSON65 wrote:Paying for my son and wife health surcharge of £500 each soon, do I pay this separately online or the whole £1000 on my wifes account as she is the main applicant on their FLRM application?.

Application goes together on my wifes FLRM application for both son and wife.

Advice on this please?

Payment of £1000 for health surcharge sorted out with number confirmed.
Txs all.

All sent today, fingers crossed as the waiting game begins. :D
n

My wife just received letters from HO asking her to proceed for biometrics with son in her FLRM application but a letter was included asking for sons passport as missing document to be sent to HO in 10 days.

Now,all documents were included in application, actually 5 passports in all, 2 each for wife and son and 1 British for sponsor.

Called HO and was told to reply using envelope sent to explain to the immigration officers and not include any photocopies in reply as they have all originals in application sent.
This letter was written by wife who is the main applicant to explain fully all documents sent.

What is to be expected now?.

Please advise as the whole family is confused on why a passport included is being queried as missing in a very big application package that had all documents included.
Last edited by JAYSON65 on Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:44 pm

I don't think you mean 'very bogus package'? :?
Bogus = not genuine or true (used in a disapproving manner when deception has been attempted).
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

JAYSON65
Nigeria

Post by JAYSON65 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:46 pm

Casa wrote:I don't think you mean 'very bogus package'? :?
Bogus = not genuine or true (used in a disapproving manner when deception has been attempted).

Sorry I meant to say a very big application not bogus.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:47 pm

JAYSON65 wrote:

Whew! :wink:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

JAYSON65
Nigeria

Post by JAYSON65 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:48 pm

Casa wrote:
JAYSON65 wrote:

Whew! :wink:
Edited Casa ASAP.
Comments please.