ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Approved

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mohammed1980

Re: Visa Approved

Post by mohammed1980 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:27 pm

10020132 wrote:I made all my accounts including payroll myself
Are you a certified accountant?
I asked because in quite a few places, they have asked for a letter from an Accountant.

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:29 pm

Hi Mohammed , yes you need to submit few letters from Qualified Accountant , e.g, letter for confirmation that you have invested that much money, letter about creation of jobs.. so on...

Member of Standing

Post by 10020132 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:33 pm

Yes I am a certified Accountant

kayani2012

Post by kayani2012 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:47 am

10020132 wrote:Yes I am a certified Accountant
will you please help me to understand what is employee payment record and how i can get it
thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:24 am

kayani2012 wrote:
10020132 wrote:Yes I am a certified Accountant
will you please help me to understand what is employee payment record and how i can get it
thanks
It would be good to hear an accountants view on this but I believe that employee payment record is nothing really special. It is simply a set of records that you (as an employer) must legally keep on how much you have paid your employees in every tax year (usually per week). I think P11 produced by your payroll software is pretty much the employee payment record.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Member of Standing

Post by 10020132 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:00 am

You can just tell your accountant to print it and he will do it for you straight away

kayani2012

Post by kayani2012 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:31 pm

10020132 wrote:You can just tell your accountant to print it and he will do it for you straight away
thanks for reply but i asked my accountant but he said it suppose to have you, can you tell me specific term of this doc please
thanks

Member of Standing

Post by 10020132 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:26 pm

Its just a record of how much you have paid for your employees including wages and NI etc

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:53 pm

This is how Employee Payment Record (aka Deductions Working Sheet) usually looks like : https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... -13-14.pdf
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

kayani2012

Post by kayani2012 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:12 pm

zimba88 wrote:This is how Employee Payment Record (aka Deductions Working Sheet) usually looks like : https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... -13-14.pdf
thanks zimba and 10020132 for reply and help
yes my accountant said he can give me p11 but employee payment record , u can do it in Excel how much u paid end of each year
so that's mean i can collect all data at one place and generate employee payment record sheet in excel

Member of Standing

Post by 10020132 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:41 pm

Yeah you can do it but that will take a lot of effort but if you ask your accountant to print the summary for you from the aoftware which he uses to run your payroll, it will take him less than 5 seconds to generate it

Just ask him to go to reports section of software and generate a summary on weekly basis for each employee and thats all done

kayani2012

Post by kayani2012 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:47 pm

10020132 wrote:Yeah you can do it but that will take a lot of effort but if you ask your accountant to print the summary for you from the aoftware which he uses to run your payroll, it will take him less than 5 seconds to generate it

Just ask him to go to reports section of software and generate a summary on weekly basis for each employee and thats all done
i paid my employees monthly not weekly so i think i can get from him monthly basis

Member of Standing

Post by 10020132 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:55 pm

Yeah that should be okay

kayani2012

Post by kayani2012 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:32 pm

10020132 wrote:Yeah that should be okay
ok thanks for your time

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:21 pm

Many congratulations.

Thanks for sharing your good news and list of your paperworks.
It explained us that its good to provide the extra supporting docs if they don't create any confusions but complement.

Thanks again.

T1EAccelerated

Post by T1EAccelerated » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:02 pm

Hello Guys,

Thanks a lot for all the guidelines on the forum, here is a update from me.

Applied for ILR on Tier 1 Accelerated Route back in Sep 2015, but got rejected due to petty reasons like P46 or P45 not given for start date of employees, and balance sheet not initialised.

I applied for Extension ( due to quick processing on extension compared to ILR) on 4th Jan 2016, and got the approval for extension yesterday.

I did achieved a turnover of 5 Million+, and all the documents were submitted along with the extension application.

Now, i wish to apply for ILR immediately and not wait for 2 years for the ILR, as i do qualify for Accelerated route as well.

My question is, what all documents i need to submit again or i can use the reference of documents already submitted on behalf of which Extension is granted.,

Your response will be appreciated.

Regards

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:35 pm

I am quite confused why you bailed and applied for extension ?? According to the rules, you will only be given ILR during your extension if you maintained your jobs for extra 12 months or created new ones. Now I am not sure how that is going to work for you given that you satisfied the Accelerated ILR conditions but instead got an extension :roll: I am not sure if the rules allow you now to get ILR based on the accelerated route given that you have extension. Try to contact HO and clarify this.

T1EAccelerated

Post by T1EAccelerated » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:09 pm

zimba88 wrote:I am quite confused why you bailed and applied for extension ?? According to the rules, you will only be given ILR during your extension if you maintained your jobs for extra 12 months or created new ones. Now I am not sure how that is going to work for you given that you satisfied the Accelerated ILR conditions but instead got an extension :roll: I am not sure if the rules allow you now to get ILR based on the accelerated route given that you have extension. Try to contact HO and clarify this.

Thanks for the quick reply, its a very confusing situation for me as well, but i had no option, and few solicitors did suggested me to go that ways.

The main reason, why i choose Extension on 4th Jan when i was qualifying for ILR was only due to the fact, that ILR processing time is about 3-4 Months, and i could not take the burden for this long when i knew once my ILR has already been rejected, i wanted to get a quick decision so i know where i am heading.

My Solicitor suggested me, once i get the extension i can immediately apply for the ILR, as home office by that time would have already accepted all the documents, and the only extra thing UKBA would seek is "life in UK test" to be able tp approve my ILR.

I tried contacting home office and they had no direct answer for me, they were confused too, when i was eligible for ILR, why did i apply for extension, i could not discuss much with them, but need to find a way out if there is one to get the ILR now itself, as i do not want to wait for another 2 years and expect some new rules some along the way.

Regards

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:23 pm

The biggest hurdle from my point of view could be the job creation requirement as I said it above. The immigration law says that you need to satisfy this during your last grant of leave (for you this is extension now) before getting ILR. :roll:

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:14 pm

T1EAccelerated wrote:Hello Guys,

Thanks a lot for all the guidelines on the forum, here is a update from me.

Applied for ILR on Tier 1 Accelerated Route back in Sep 2015, but got rejected due to petty reasons like P46 or P45 not given for start date of employees, and balance sheet not initialised.

I applied for Extension ( due to quick processing on extension compared to ILR) on 4th Jan 2016, and got the approval for extension yesterday.

I did achieved a turnover of 5 Million+, and all the documents were submitted along with the extension application.

Now, i wish to apply for ILR immediately and not wait for 2 years for the ILR, as i do qualify for Accelerated route as well.

My question is, what all documents i need to submit again or i can use the reference of documents already submitted on behalf of which Extension is granted.,

Your response will be appreciated.

Regards

(balance sheet not initialised....what is this meant by,I could not understand.Please can someone clarify.)

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:32 am

suvalike wrote:

(balance sheet not initialised....what is this meant by,I could not understand.Please can someone clarify.)
1. HO needs to see the evidence of the start/end of the employment (either on FPS reports or on P46/P45)
2. In your company annual accounts, the page marked as balance sheet must have your name and signature as a director (usually if you are the only director) according to the statuary requirements.

robertholdon

Post by robertholdon » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:22 pm

Hello..

I hope you don't mind to share about your IHS partial refund.

I am wondering whether your received your partial refund before your approval letter or after you received your approval letter?

I received my partial refund for IHS but still have not received anything yet.

I would be grateful if you could share your information.

Thank you.

Rob

[quote="10020132"]My Tier 1 Entrepreneur application has been approved today

Timeline is as follows

Applied 11 dec 15
Fee deducted 15 dec
Biometric letter dated 21 dec
Biometric done 28 dec
Visa approval letter recvd today 19 jan
Waiting for brp[/quote]

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:55 am

Hello
When you say they could not see the start and end date of employment. What documents did you submit?
Did you not submit employee payment record (p11)
This document has all the details how come they could not see the dates?
Will be applying under the fast track soon under 10 employee route.
Will send p11 and not fps or p45 as the p11 has all the required details.
What's your opinion?

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:49 pm

Please explain a bit more on your situation as what exactly happened?

You applied for ILR as accelerated route, it got refused, did you straightaway applied for extension and covered the refusal points?

Thank you.

weirdofang
BANNED

Post by weirdofang » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:41 pm

About the investment, does your management accounts showed the investment in money made directly by you? Since you did not submit either share certificate nor directors loan agreement, and would you pls share that the content of your accountant letter? A million thanks in advance!!

I started my company in 2013, and about to apply extension. However, the investment 200K I directly transferred my money into company bank account, and not using the form of either share capital nor directors loan.