ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AUSTRALIA MIGRATION E BOOK AVAILABLE

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

2tall
Newly Registered

Post by 2tall » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:41 pm

Hi Aussie Bob,

Can you pls mail me a copy of the eBook at martincrummy@hotmail.com

cheers in advance,

Martin.

clairegary
Newly Registered

Australia EBook

Post by clairegary » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:00 pm

Hi

Did anyone manage to get hold of this? If so would you mind emailing me it clairelmc@fsmail.net

Thanks

Austmigr
Newly Registered

AUSTRALIA MIGRATION E BOOK AVAILABLE

Post by Austmigr » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:41 am

Hi,

I have read your message and am interested if you please send me this E-Book on my email anumagalla_uma@rediffmail.com

thanks.

pravin1763
Newly Registered

Re: AUSTRALIA MIGRATION E BOOK AVAILABLE

Post by pravin1763 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:46 am

Hi Aussie Bob

Pls send me a copy. pravin1763@yahoo.co.in

many many thanks.

Aussie Bob wrote:A few months ago, My sister got me an E-book on migration to Australia. It’s been a great read and help to us over the last few months, simple reading and easy to follow.

It’s quite a comprehensive book and a big help for any newbies just setting out on the process or thinking about the dream of life down under.

As it’s an E-book, if anyone would like a free copy of the book, just let me know. I can send anyone a copy, you just need Adobe reader on your computer to open the book. I’m sure it would be a help to many fellow Pommers seeking a new life down under.

It’s over a hundred pages in colour packed with useful tips and information for everyone. I know some people are more clued in and experienced at this than others, and you learn a lot as you go along, but I really found the book a help, and I’m sure it can help others.

So if anyone wants a copy of the book, just E-mail me or PM me and I will send you a copy.
Cheers to all,
AUSSIE BOB
:lol:

authentic
Newly Registered

Post by authentic » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:55 am

I have read your message and am interested if you please send me this E-Book on my email as I am interested about immigration in Australia. I hope this will be beneficial for me. Thanks

my email

tamal105@yahoo.com

global gypsy
United Kingdom

Post by global gypsy » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:10 pm

Quite a few people here have requested for this e-book.
Has anyone received a response to their request? Or was the original poster just teasing everyone?
Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans

lilly7
Newly Registered

Post by lilly7 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:55 pm

hi,

Can i please have a copy too.. lil.duffy@googlemail.com

many thanks

lil

lilly7
Newly Registered

Post by lilly7 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:56 pm

hi,

Can i please have a copy too.. lil.duffy@googlemail.com

many thanks

lil

lilly7
Newly Registered

Post by lilly7 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:57 pm

Can i have one too please?

lil.duffy@googlemail.com

thanks, lil

siddu
Newly Registered

Post by siddu » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:54 pm

Hi Bob,
Please do send me a copy of the book.
My email is siddu.mathur@gmail.com
Thanks a lot

dnewbury
Newly Registered

copy of the Australian immigration book

Post by dnewbury » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:35 am

Mr. Bob,
If you are still listening to this post, your book would be very helpful to me. My email address is wignewton@yahoo.com
Thanks so much!
Dan Newbury

dnewbury
Newly Registered

copy of the Australian immigration book

Post by dnewbury » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:41 am

Mr. Bob,
If you are still listening to this post, your book would be very helpful to me. My email address is wignewton@yahoo.com
Thanks so much!
Dan Newbury

rachejem
Newly Registered

Post by rachejem » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:29 am

If you are still on this forum, can you send it to jesalvan@gmail.com. Thanks a lot!

tippsy
Newly Registered

e book

Post by tippsy » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:49 am

Hi, again if your'e still here, would love a copy also. Thanks. tippsynipper@yahoo.co.uk

Aussie Bob
Newly Registered

Good response

Post by Aussie Bob » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:49 am

Yes the book is a great offer and so far the feedback has been great, also some more things available as well. Well worth checking it out. :P

BOB

vijaypalrana

Post by vijaypalrana » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:48 pm

This is an ad from another forum vivaaustralia. Today I got a mail from them to register and post minimum 5 postings there. Then only the guide will be given to me.

Moderators please take a note of this.
enquiries@vivaaustralia.info is the email id.
http://forums.vivaaustralia.info is the website

I am pasting the contents of the email here. Please let us know if this forum is a genuine one.

Thanks!
Viva Australia <enquiries@vivaaustralia.info>
to me

show details
1:34 pm (9 minutes ago)

Hello, and Greetings.

You recently enquired about a copy of a
FREE AUSTRALIAN MIGRATION E-BOOK from our member Aussie Bob. Thank you for your interest. The Book is an EXCELLENT reference for Migration to Australia.

The book is still available to our members and if you follow the link below, it will take you to our website,

http://forums.vivaaustralia.info

To receive a copy of the E-Book just register with us, and the E-book is sent to all members who make the effort to post just 5 posts on our forum. I'm sure you agree 5 posts is not a lot, and it's a chance to join a NEW forum and make new friends and receive help from many people looking for the new dream of a life down under. It's easy.

We have many monthly free offers coming up, for example, Various E-books, Migration DVD's, Monthly subscriptions to Australia migration news, and even our annual New Year prize draw to ALL ACTIVE members, of 2 FREE RETURN FLIGHTS TO AUSTRALIA. That's not a bad offer is it?

Thanks again for your interest, we hope you join in and contribute and that the site is of help to you.

Good luck with all your plans,

TOM

Aussie Bob
Newly Registered

What's Your Problem?

Post by Aussie Bob » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:52 pm

For the record I was asked for a copy of the E-book by VijayPalrana and passed his request on. I do not see what was the problem, as I DID not at any time advertise ANY other forum on this website. There is just no pleasing or helping some people. :evil:

Inbox :: Message
To: Aussie Bob
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:15 am

Subject: Regarding the E Book

Hello Bob,

My name is Vijaypal Rana, call me Vijay. I am in initial stages of preparing to apply for australia immigration. I feel the e book will be of great help to me.

It will be very nice of you if you can email the book to me at my email id: vijaypalrana@gmail.com

Thank You for your support.

With Best Regards,
Vijay

Dear Mr Vijay,

I find your post both insulting and unfair. I have respected the rules of the forum and NOT advertised "another forum". Yes I am a member of that other small forum recently started, and an offer of help to people by way of an E-book is perfectly fair. Why Not.

Lets remember you were sent the E-mail in response to Your enquiry.

To ask if we are a genuine forum is an insult which I hope you have the good grace to withdraw the remark. Extremely rude. Please also get your facts correct, the E-book was a free book to all interested who wanted it by simply posting a few lines. Where is the wrong in that in this World.

I have passed your comments to the site owner and he will DELETE your E-mail details having replied to you.
This was a genuine attempt to offer a helpful document to you and many others, how sad, how hurtful to receive a response like this from someone.

BOB
vijaypalrana wrote:This is an ad from another forum vivaaustralia. Today I got a mail from them to register and post minimum 5 postings there. Then only the guide will be given to me.

Moderators please take a note of this.
enquiries@vivaaustralia.info is the email id.
http://forums.vivaaustralia.info is the website

I am pasting the contents of the email here. Please let us know if this forum is a genuine one.

Thanks!
Viva Australia <enquiries@vivaaustralia.info>
to me

show details
1:34 pm (9 minutes ago)

Hello, and Greetings.

You recently enquired about a copy of a
FREE AUSTRALIAN MIGRATION E-BOOK from our member Aussie Bob. Thank you for your interest. The Book is an EXCELLENT reference for Migration to Australia.

The book is still available to our members and if you follow the link below, it will take you to our website,

To receive a copy of the E-Book just register with us, and the E-book is sent to all members who make the effort to post just 5 posts on our forum. I'm sure you agree 5 posts is not a lot, and it's a chance to join a NEW forum and make new friends and receive help from many people looking for the new dream of a life down under. It's easy.

We have many monthly free offers coming up, for example, Various E-books, Migration DVD's, Monthly subscriptions to Australia migration news, and even our annual New Year prize draw to ALL ACTIVE members, of 2 FREE RETURN FLIGHTS TO AUSTRALIA. That's not a bad offer is it?

Thanks again for your interest, we hope you join in and contribute and that the site is of help to you.

Good luck with all your plans,

TOM

vijaypalrana

Post by vijaypalrana » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:44 am

Dear Mr. Bob,

If you are offended at my post, you basically asked for it. In your original post you never mentioned that the ebook is available only to members of the vivaaustralia forum, which I am sure has nothing to do with workpermit.com and immigrationboards.com.

I was observing this post for quite a long time now and I see that none of the people who had been asking for the book had mentioned that they have already recieved it.

Also if you see my pm to you was dated 13/02/08 ie one month old and mail from vivaaustralia on your behalf was on 13/03/08. Basically you were watching the response till that time.

I have nothing against you or vivaaustralia and I wish you both good luck in your ventures. I basically posted the email content here to get things clarified and yes it may not be a direct advertisement but it sure is an indirect one.

I would also appreciate that if you would like to discuss this further with me please email me as I dont want to disturb the people who are looking for some productive info out here.

rely

Post by rely » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:42 am

this aussie bob character should be booted out from this forum.As I had mentioned earlier some unscuplous person is collecting info for matrial gains.
rely

vijaypalrana wrote:Dear Mr. Bob,

If you are offended at my post, you basically asked for it. In your original post you never mentioned that the ebook is available only to members of the vivaaustralia forum, which I am sure has nothing to do with workpermit.com and immigrationboards.com.

I was observing this post for quite a long time now and I see that none of the people who had been asking for the book had mentioned that they have already recieved it.

Also if you see my pm to you was dated 13/02/08 ie one month old and mail from vivaaustralia on your behalf was on 13/03/08. Basically you were watching the response till that time.

I have nothing against you or vivaaustralia and I wish you both good luck in your ventures. I basically posted the email content here to get things clarified and yes it may not be a direct advertisement but it sure is an indirect one.

I would also appreciate that if you would like to discuss this further with me please email me as I dont want to disturb the people who are looking for some productive info out here.

Aussie Bob
Newly Registered

I will ask to be removed

Post by Aussie Bob » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:45 pm

"Booted out, Unscrupulous person collecting information for material gain." What utter nonsense.

I am contacting admin today and will ask for the post to be removed, and I will also ask them to remove my membership from the forum. I have never taken anything or sought to gain anything from offering a free E-book. I am absolutely and genuinely hurt by such postings about me both by you and the other guy. Why? Why be so nasty to others? I have never done anything to cause you upset Sir, Never.

When I watch the news on TV and see so much hurt, violence and dispair, well, what hope is there when a little forum like this even generates insult and attack. You guys win OK

BOB
rely wrote:this aussie bob character should be booted out from this forum.As I had mentioned earlier some unscuplous person is collecting info for matrial gains.
rely

vijaypalrana wrote:Dear Mr. Bob,

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Administrator » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:54 pm

The original wording of the post was somewhat deceptive.

If obtaining a copy of the book REQUIRES registration at another forum, then that IS promoting the other forum, and it does violate our rules here.

If you will honor your original wording of your post, which is to send a copy of the ebook to people who ask for it, then I see no "gain" here.

Truthfully, I think that the practice of not fully disclosing the REQUIREMENT to register at the other forum was a rather serious mistake.

Now that forum has a really bad reputation in the immigration community.

Good news for us .. we have less competition. :lol:

the Admin
Contact Information:
• Mobile: +44 (0)77996 22200
• Tel: +44(0)344 991 9222
• Email: sanwar.ali@workpermit.com

Follow Us On:
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sanwarali/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/workpermitcom

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Administrator » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:02 pm

Just to document that changes to the original post were made, should more be made in the future.

the Admin

Aussie Bob wrote:.

[ EDIT by ADMIN:

My understanding is that you will be required to visit another forum, and you will be required to register at that forum and make a minimum number of posts before the owners of that forum will give you a copy of the ebook.

The original post (and this edited one) are somewhat deceptive in leaving our that bit of information.

Not a very bright strategy, in my opinion. Now you have some pretty upset people and that forum has a garbage reputation.

Thread locked.

the Admin

]

_______
I hope any of you who aksed me for a copy of the AUSTRALIAN MIGRATION E-BOOK have received it. It’s quite a comprehensive book and a big help for any newbies just setting out on the process or thinking about the dream of life down under. Its FREE in so much as no financial cost involved.

If anyone is still interested in a copy of the book, just let me know, I will let you know how to get one. To receive a copy you need Adobe reader on your computer to open the book. I’m sure it would be a help to many fellow Pommers seeking a new life down under.

It’s over a hundred pages in colour packed with useful tips and information for everyone. I know some people are more clued in and experienced at this than others, and you learn a lot as you go along, but I really found the book a help, and I’m sure it can help others.

So if anyone wants a copy of the book, just E-mail me or PM me, (E-mail address needed to reply back to you).
Cheers to all,
AUSSIE BOB
Contact Information:

Follow Us On:

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Administrator » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:04 pm

Original post that started this topic, for reference:
Aussie Bob wrote:A few months ago, My sister got me an E-book on migration to Australia. It’s been a great read and help to us over the last few months, simple reading and easy to follow.

It’s quite a comprehensive book and a big help for any newbies just setting out on the process or thinking about the dream of life down under.

As it’s an E-book, if anyone would like a free copy of the book, just let me know. I can send anyone a copy, you just need Adobe reader on your computer to open the book. I’m sure it would be a help to many fellow Pommers seeking a new life down under.

So if anyone wants a copy of the book, just E-mail me or PM me and I will send you a copy.
Cheers to all,
AUSSIE BOB
Contact Information:

Follow Us On: