ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can we skip EEA family permit?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Docterror
United Kingdom

Post by Docterror » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:00 pm

My apologies for not being specific. I was interested in the UK's stance itself and not the France's stance in this matter, which I thought would be obvious to you.

Forget the French, let's assume that the Jamaican has an existing multiple entry Schengen visa issued by the French embassy in Jamaica beforehand so that the problem is out of the equation. I was interested in the re-entry to the UK part.... the opinion about which you seem to have given as well.

There was an example here in this boards of someone who travelled while the EEA2 application was pending and was admitted back in using only the 'Certificate of Application', though I cannot re-trace who.
Jabi