ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse VISA SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS SEND TO SHEFIELD

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Khan2603
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse VISA SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS SEND TO SHEFIELD

Post by Khan2603 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:34 am

Hi can anyone help me, do I need to send the original TB certifcate back to my spouse in PAKISTAN, will they need it to travel to the uk.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:41 am

Raj5 wrote:
CR001 wrote:Please see Spouse Visa from Pakistan - Step by step (Click)

She needs English A1 from one of the approved test providers.

She needs TB cert, preferably done a couple of months before visa submission as they have an expiry date.

House survey report is NOT mandatory.
In case of spouse visas from Canada, the supporting documents are to be sent to Sheffield?
No. http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/canada/how_to_apply.html
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Mojohnson
Pakistan

Post by Mojohnson » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:10 pm

Khan2603 wrote:Hi can anyone help me, do I need to send the original TB certifcate back to my spouse in PAKISTAN, will they need it to travel to the uk.
No.

alisha hussain
Newly Registered

Post by alisha hussain » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:14 am

hi there,
I applied a spouse visa from Pakistan online on 26-11-16 on priority visa service and completed my biometric on 28-11-16.
my husband sent all supporting documents to home office in Sheffield on 7-12-16,which he received back within two days on 9-12-16,including financial form and online application form signed by me .
my quires are
(1) we have not received any acknowledgement through email yet ?
(2)the documents were returned that quick which was worrying and why does it include all original forms ,I guess home office is supposed to keep them
(3)I am worried that my husband has used the wrong address because there are so many different addresses for Sheffield home office the address he used was
UK Visas and Immigration International
Po Box 5852
SHEFFIELD
S11 0FX
is this the right address please help me
thanks

alisha hussain
Newly Registered

Post by alisha hussain » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:34 am

hi there,
I applied a spouse visa from Pakistan online on 26-11-16 on priority visa service and completed my biometric on 28-11-16.
my husband sent all supporting documents to home office in Sheffield on 7-12-16,which he received back within two days on 9-12-16,including financial form and online application form signed by me .
my quires are
(1) we have not received any acknowledgement through email yet ?
(2)the documents were returned that quick which was worrying and why does it include all original forms ,I guess home office is supposed to keep them
(3)I am worried that my husband has used the wrong address because there are so many different addresses for Sheffield home office the address he used was
UK Visas and Immigration International
Po Box 5852
SHEFFIELD
S11 0FX
is this the right address please help me
thanks

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:29 am

No need for multiple repeated posts of same question all over forum.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.