ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) refused, appeal allowed from outside UK

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

acespace
Newly Registered

Re: set (lr) application before 28 days

Post by acespace » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:22 pm

syedadeeltalha wrote:
acespace wrote:
CR001 wrote:No you can't. Your application will be refused as you are applying too early.
thanks for that. Will it be refused after the decision has been made?if yes then would i get a right of appeal?if not then if i apply before 28 days would the application be sent back as invalid?please let me know
I got same case my visa is running out 6 month before completion of 10 yeaars !! if i apply 6 month early will i get appeal chance and 3C will conti ....?
There seems to be no explanation, I have consulted solicitors but no one is sure. Some say they can make application invalid some say they will refuse the ILR application and wont give right of appeal as its before the "Qualifying period". I am very confused myself as i dont have any options

acespace
Newly Registered

Re: FLR(FP) refused, appeal allowed from outside UK

Post by acespace » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:26 pm

Can anyone help?I have just 6 months left to qualify for indefinate leave in uk. My section 3C is still
continous as my solicitor told me. But I want to apply for ILR before time, I have
6 months left to qualify for it. If i apply before itme what will happen?
application invalid?refusal with no right appeal? Please let me know

adeearies
Newly Registered

Re: FLR(FP) refused, appeal allowed from outside UK

Post by adeearies » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:28 pm

vinny wrote:
acespace wrote:
CR001 wrote:No you can't. Your application will be refused as you are applying too early.
thanks for that. Will it be refused after the decision has been made?if yes then would i get a right of appeal?if not then if i apply before 28 days would the application be sent back as invalid?please let me know
If your application fails to meet the requirements of the rules at the time of the decision, then it's likely that they will refuse it and keep the fees.
hi vinny
i am new to this forum have no idea how send message or where to post get some help regarding my case
can u please guide me for this
i entered in uk jan 2007.no refusal so far my 3c is not broken at any time
my current visa expire in july 2016 next month
my tier 2 sponser is unable to get allocation from home office so far.
we have applied for in march there is no chance of getting allocation.
now wat should i do to cover 5 months to apply of ilr on 10year basis
please help me
thanks