ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment history in UK during past 10 years

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

k_tier1

Re: Naturalisation application

Post by k_tier1 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:48 pm

Thanks for the info Noetic. Just double checked my passports and all the stamps are looking good.

I gave both my PAYE and UTR ref. numbers in the box for tax office reference and I hope no further documents will be asked.

Noetic
Member of Standing

Post by Noetic » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:32 am

k_tier1 wrote:Thanks for the info Noetic. Just double checked my passports and all the stamps are looking good.

I gave both my PAYE and UTR ref. numbers in the box for tax office reference and I hope no further documents will be asked.
Excellent - good luck :)

k_tier1

Post by k_tier1 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:26 pm

Hi all,

Could someone please tell me whether the following clause from 'Guide AN' applies to me or not?

''SELF-EMPLOYED APPLICANTS
If you do not pay tax through Pay As You Earn (PAYE) arrangements, we require:
• The most recent HM Revenue & Customs Self Assessment Statement of ''

As I said in my previous posts, I'm the director of a Limited Company drawing salary every month and file Self Assessment every year.

I know that I could do little about it now but the clause mentioned above is bothering me so I will be grateful if one of senior members or Gurus or Moderators responded to this.

Many thanks.

k_tier1

Post by k_tier1 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:27 pm

Hi all,

Just a quick question please. Is anyone still waiting for acknowledgement/Bio metrics letters for an application submitted on 09/06/2016. Application fee gone off my account on 25/06/2016 but received none whatsoever from HO so far!

Many thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:45 pm

Suggest have a look at the June Timeline thread to see where other applicants are at.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

k_tier1

Post by k_tier1 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:42 pm

Hi all,

I haven't received an acknowledgement letter/email or a Bio metrics enrollment letter yet for my application submitted on 09/06/2016. As I said before the application fee has been taken on 25th June. I just phoned UKVI and the HO representative said " It is normal not to receive an acknowledgement letter/email at all when an application has been submitted..", which I knew and believe not something to worry about.

When inquired about Bio metrics invitation letter his response was in the lines of..
"Some times an application may require or the case worker may have to check other details before UKVI can sent out a Bio metrics Invitation letter..", unfortunately he didn't elaborate any further.. Can someone please elaborate what this actually means as this is the first time I heard something like this!

Many thanks.

k_tier1

Post by k_tier1 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:11 pm

Hi all again,

I'm sorry if I'm not clear in my query above. I meant to ask that what checks/further info may be required before an applicant is asked to submit bio metrics. Could someone who has the knowledge about this part respond please.

Many thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:38 pm

We don't work for HO so cannot really say.

Usually, your application only starts being processed and checks done AFTER you enroll biometrics.

You cannot always rely on what the call centre tells you. They are well known for giving out incorrect information and take no responsibility for doing so.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

k_tier1

Post by k_tier1 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:01 pm

Thanks for your reply CR001.

On a lighter note, I know that you don't work for HO and thanks for confirming that!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:19 pm

k_tier1 wrote:Thanks for your reply CR001.

On a lighter note, I know that you don't work for HO and thanks for confirming that!
Ahhh indeed, but there are some that very likley do......... :wink:
Char (CR001 not Casa)