ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 G To ILR - Absence and Qualifying

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

karankun

Re: Tier 1 G To ILR - Absence and Qualifying

Post by karankun » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:47 pm

Hi aaatech

Actually that's the tricky bit as I don't have any evidence supporting it.. The company was overtaken by some other company and they have closed that office where I was working...

That leaves me in doubt about what to write about it.. and what evidential documents to support it..

Kri_Sh
Newly Registered

Post by Kri_Sh » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:18 pm

Hi aaatech\any experts,

First of all congrats for your ILR.

I am in same situation, would be great if you make me clear on this.

My first entry Tier 1 General clearance has been issued on 7th April 2009 but I had been entered to UK in 15th Aug 2011 and was working in Indian based company for 3 months(which is not on record, I came here to work on some projects under my Tier 1) but I don’t have any proof for those periods and I flew back to India in Oct 2011 for 15 days and back on 2 Nov 2011 to Join in New company which is based in London, so from then on I started paying my tax and NI. Also I am planning to no show the first 3 months work status. Since all my records has been started from Nov 2011

Total periods away in last five years:

----------------------------Years-------------------------- Total Days Away
1st year----- 14th Aug 2011 - 14th Aug 2012----------------23
2nd year---- 14th Aug 2012 - 14th Aug 2013----------------36
3rd Year-----14th Aug 2013 - 14th Aug 2014----------------72
4th Year-----14th Aug 2014 - 14th Aug 2015----------------17
5th Year-----14th Aug 2015 - 14th Aug 2016----------------26

Here my questions are:

Evidence of all work-related absences (including paid annual leave) is required from those applying under: Tier 1 (General)

1. In the first 3 months, i was away 15 days. How should I show my absence evidence for the 15 days? since i dont have any proof.
2. Again I don’t have any supporting evidence for my first company, since it’s been overtaken by some other company and the office were closed. how should i show evidence on these dates.
3. Should I compulsory needs to submit any documentary evidence for the absences in last 5 years (shown on table above)?

Looking forward your response

IndianConsult
inactive

Post by IndianConsult » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:24 pm

aaatech wrote:I'm back to answer my own questions,
ILR approved!!!! :D
let me know if you have query regarding similar history.....
thanks CR001 for advise and keep merging my post :( and keeping forum tidy :)

Congratulations! I am in similar situation as I have extended absence related to medical treatment. I pray that my case will be accepted on compassionate reason but worst case I may need to this route i.e. go back 180 days from when my new period started.

Congrats again :)

pjkgroups
Newly Registered

Post by pjkgroups » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:34 am

Hey mate ! Congrats !!! need advice on what documents you submitted as additional for Living Allowances not reflecting P60?