ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need advise

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zunera mahmood

Re: Need advise

Post by zunera mahmood » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:48 pm

Thanks for the reply ...but what the Hmpo guys told me that on thier screen when I gave them my reference number it was showing ceremony approved ..the same day when my son got his approval..
That's concerns me than where is the delay or the information is not correct from the passport office people ..
zunera

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:58 pm

zunera mahmood wrote:Thanks for the reply ...but what the Hmpo guys told me that on thier screen when I gave them my reference number it was showing ceremony approved ..the same day when my son got his approval..
That's concerns me than where is the delay or the information is not correct from the passport office people ..
Its a new system so noone is clear on the internal workings of it - as most (if not all) people here do not work in the HO or HMPO.

We don't know if the HMPO people have the relevant information from HO and whether they are authorised to give it out.

But if you ticked the option on son's form to approve regardless of your outcome (as you say you did) then that is what has happened.
By definition (by choosing that option) you can't deduce what has happened to your application based on your son's.

As the system is a black box (and HO is unresponsive at the best of times) you really can only wait.
You know the HO do have a correct address for you (as registration certificate turned up) so any more official mail has a good chance of arriving too.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

zunera mahmood

Post by zunera mahmood » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:05 am

Thanks for the reply noathjan..
I know what you mean ..it's just my anxiety is killing me and all sorts of fears and bad things are coming in my mind especially after my son approval as it's quite uncommon and strange that they didn't send anything on my application...
I can just wait and pray and keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best..

Kind regards
Zunera
zunera