ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) or DLR - ILR LR Refused UTT

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

oroborpat007

Re: FLR(FP) or DLR - ILR LR Refused UTT

Post by oroborpat007 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:34 pm

JerrySteeler wrote:Have u got a pending application?
@JerrySteeler I have not made an application yet- I said 'I want to know how long I have before I ... make an application' but thank you for replying.

Please can anyone answer my question in my post above and also please tell me does IS.96 stop the clock towards 20 year residence? I heard that it does but I cannot verify it yet.

oroborpat007

Post by oroborpat007 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:39 am

Thank you to all the experts and people who manage or own this great website that advices people on immigration issues for free.

Please excuse me, am I right in saying that "FLR(HRO) is one of the applications someone can make as an overstayer since the application guidelines say that one of the categories for applying is quote; ‘Claim for leave outside the Immigration Rules because of compassionate and compelling circumstances’ which means if the HO decides that the applicant’s circumstances are compassionate enough for them to exercise their discretion they will exercise that discretion outside the rules whether or not the person is an overstayer, in the same way that under the rules if an overstayer has resided 20 years in the UK she/he is allowed to apply regardless of the fact that she/he is an overstayer. Therefore being an overstayer is not the question, the question is what does the specific application allow an applicant to do?"

Please tell me if the statement is right.

Himaloy2
Bangladesh

Re: FLR(FP)

Post by Himaloy2 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:51 pm

Hi I m live in uk 16 years.first 8 years was lawfully and last 8 years over stayed.i got 2 British children one is 8 and and other is over 1 years.i m divorce with their mom 4 years ago but I m but we back together last 1 year and our second child born.i made flr fp basis of 2 British children.please some one let me know what chance I have. Thanks.i m new to this forum.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:06 pm

oroborpat007 wrote:
JerrySteeler wrote:Have u got a pending application?
@JerrySteeler I have not made an application yet- I said 'I want to know how long I have before I ... make an application' but thank you for replying.

Please can anyone answer my question in my post above and also please tell me does IS.96 stop the clock towards 20 year residence? I heard that it does but I cannot verify it yet.
Removal does not stop 20 years residence
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Himaloy2
Bangladesh

Re: FLR(FP)

Post by Himaloy2 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:11 pm

Himaloy2 wrote:Hi I m live in uk 16 years.first 8 years was lawfully and last 8 years over stayed.i got 2 British children one is 8 and and other is over 1 years.i m divorce with their mom 4 years ago but I m but we back together last 1 year and our second child born.i made flr fp basis of 2 British children.please some one let me know what chance I have. Thanks.i m new to this forum.
Please can somebody give some advice I m appreciate. Thanku

oroborpat007

Post by oroborpat007 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:42 pm

Hi everyone,

Please help me with this question; after being refused a visa last year my IHS was not returned to me. Is this the norm or was there an innocent administrative error? N.B Since it was not returned then maybe any medical issue I might have should be covered but I always pay for my drugs and I usually manage my health myself.