ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal for not having Salary as per SOC code

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mrchaany

Re: Refusal for not having Salary as per SOC code

Post by Mrchaany » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:52 pm

There is Notting in the extension application and in immigration rules about directors salaries. Your friend need to response ukvi about the rules of ukvi
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

Irfanmz

Post by Irfanmz » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:18 pm

hello dear
as i said in previous post and all the other members, there must be other reasons too along with this in refusal as there is no such a requirement. members can only advise you if can get more detail from you friend and exact wording of this refusal.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:39 pm

Re my post, it seems that soc codes apply to determine the level of the business, not the salary levels for tier 1. Surely, that is primarily for tier 2? If you start a new business, surely you cannot start paying yourself a salary as per nqf levels this soon.
Even in the immigration rules, it seems the soc codes are ro determine nature of business?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:17 pm

sm12 wrote:Re my post, it seems that soc codes apply to determine the level of the business, not the salary levels for tier 1. Surely, that is primarily for tier 2? If you start a new business, surely you cannot start paying yourself a salary as per nqf levels this soon.
Even in the immigration rules, it seems the soc codes are ro determine nature of business?
Please stop the paranoia. Graduate level job requirement only applies to applicants who are trying to switch from PSW or Tier 1 General route. No such requirement exists for other candidates.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:58 pm

Zimba
Yes. I'm talking about the candidates who switched from psw and are trying to extend now.

speshow

Post by speshow » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:07 pm

cams2011 wrote:Dear Members

Thanks for yor reply. This is on behalf of my friend. He is very disturbed with the refusal and going to diffrent solicitors and Immigration advisors everyday. I am just helping him via Immigration board.

He is applies for T1 Entp. Extension aplication under £50 k route. He employed 2 full time employess and working as Career Advisor SOC code 3564. As he applies for extension application. UKVI called for interview in London and they ask lots of quetion about nature of business and funding. And they also ask about his personal income from business and how he survives without any income.

I will try to provide the exact wording on refusal.

Thanks for your valueable reply.
hello,
you said your friend did extension aplication and interviewed by homeoffice? when he apply? and when he did interview? and when he get results???

Thanks

speshow

Post by speshow » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:10 pm

Business2business wrote:There is Notting in the extension application and in immigration rules about directors salaries. Your friend need to response ukvi about the rules of ukvi
yes,,,, I agree with you.....its very uncommon refuse reason....if true .....He can make AR....

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:43 pm

This post is so confusing and I agree with Zimba88 in my opinion this post has no head no tail.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:28 am

sm12 wrote:Zimba
Yes. I'm talking about the candidates who switched from psw and are trying to extend now.
No, the extension should not require a salary as I quoted the relavant rule even if they switched from PSW. The rules apply to what you're last granted and during extension, that is Tier 1E visa
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:35 am

Hi Zimba

Yes. Even at initial stage, they were only using SOC codes to determine the level of business and whether it was graduate level or not. I have not known anyone who was asked about salary even at initial stages so this is first time I am hearing about this irrespective of whether the person switched or not. Even in soc documents, the use of soc codes is to determine the primary activity and nature of business, as salary guidelines are primarily for employees of tier 2.