ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

filling the FLR(M) application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mizer
Morocco

Re: filling the FLR(M) application

Post by mizer » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:30 pm

hi vinny could you answer my enquiry please

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:33 pm

[url=https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/application-to-extend-stay-in-the-uk-as-a-partner-form-flrm]FLR(M)[/url] > Section 4 - Dependent children wrote:...
As well as children who are applying as your dependants you should also include details of all dependent children including those who are British citizens or settled in the UK.

You must provide all the necessary evidence listed in Section 12. If you have more than 2 children, please give their details on a photocopy of this page and enclose it with this form.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:03 am

but on Section 13-Documents:Passports and immigration documents they didn't ask passport for children not applying with you and not subject to immigration control
Section 13 - Documents
Passports and immigration documents

13A All applicants
Your current passport or travel document. If you last entered the UK on a previous passport
or travel document, please also provide this document if you have it.
Any previous passports or travel documents you have held during your stay in the UK.

The current passport(s) or travel document(s) for each child under 18 included in section
4 and applying for an extension of stay in the UK with you
. If they last entered the UK on
previous passport(s) or travel document(s), please also provide these documents if you have
them.
but for the birth certificate they include children not applying with you
Children’s birth certificates

An original full birth certificate i.e. one which shows the parents’ names for each of your
children. This includes children applying for an extension of stay in the UK with you, as well
as children not applying with you and those not subject to immigration control.

do i have to submit their British passport and birth certificate together?

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:53 am

The British children are not applicants. So, I think that their passports need not be included.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:01 pm

i just want to thank everyone who helped me on this forum,my wife have received her BRP to day (her file not arrive yet including her passport)
she submitted her file on 06/09/16 but i think usually the decision has been made one month after submitting her biometric and i would add that we certified my passport on post office (£8.75) and use her initial english test (the one she used for the entry clearance visa)
wish for you the same and see after two years and half for her indefinite life to remain