ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need advice for the extention application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: need advice for the extention application

Post by zimba » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:12 pm

Yes
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

omkarsg
Newly Registered

police registration certificates

Post by omkarsg » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:02 pm

Dear members
I will be applying for my tier1 ent extension 200k category next year. I have started my business here in the uk in july 2015 . I have a question regarding police registration certificate. Some members on this forum has submitted this with their extension application. Is it a mandatory document and from where we need to get it. Is it compulsory to register with the police when we arrive in the uk.

noajthan

Re: police registration certificates

Post by noajthan » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:15 pm

Depends on your circumstances:
https://www.gov.uk/register-with-the-police
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:12 pm

omkarsg wrote:Dear members
I will be applying for my tier1 ent extension 200k category next year. I have started my business here in the uk in july 2015 . I have a question regarding police registration certificate. Some members on this forum has submitted this with their extension application. Is it a mandatory document and from where we need to get it. Is it compulsory to register with the police when we arrive in the uk.
Police registration is only required form applicants who are from specific countries, list of which you can find here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... gistration
This requirement will be written on your BRP if you need to register.

This question is a classic example of relying on OTHERS information to prepare your own case. I always argued against this but most members here love to confuse themselves by comparing their circumstances with some other applicant !! :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:17 pm

zimba88 wrote:This question is a classic example of relying on OTHERS information to prepare your own case. I always argued against this but most members here love to confuse themselves by comparing their circumstances with some other applicant !! :!:
A recipe for disaster.

Amen to that!
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.