ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Judicial Review Success - 322(2) & 322(5)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

masterpeas
Vietnam

Re: Judicial Review Success - 322(2) & 322(5)

Post by masterpeas » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:13 am

KiranAgam wrote:
KiranAgam wrote:Hello everyone,
We applied AR, it was refused as well this week. Changed solicitor today. He will make a new application for us based on 10 years LR.
For me and my husband separately. For helping out who don't know things which we did not know.
1.My husband was dependant on me there we did not know if he can apply for LR application. But this solicitor said he can apply independently for ILR on the basis of LR.
2. Secondly we did not know if after refusal I can apply through this route. But the solicitor has confirmed after refusal of AR within 28 days I can apply. But earlier the better. We will apply within 14 days.
Hope these things help other people. As we did not know this information.
He recommended to go for new application rather than JR as we will lose right to work in that case. With this application we will retain our right to work.

For kids he said not to worry. I panicked and applied for them but I we did not needed to apply for kids.
I hope it helps.
Thank you very much for sharing very valuable info!
Sounds similar to me & my husband. He has applied for ILR via LR, hopefully he can get it even though he was dependant on me and currently my application has been on hold:( so scary my road ahead.... don't want to think about it...

What happened with your applications please? Appreciate for any update