ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa - Questions and Help Please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: spouse visa copy of national insurance card

Post by Casa » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:17 pm

aghayevi wrote:Hi there, as part of the spouse visa supporting documents shall i include the copy of my insurance card. If so, shall i certify the copy in Post office ?
Not necessary.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

aghayevi

Spouse visa Bank letter or balance certificate

Post by aghayevi » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:22 pm

In the "Guide to supporting documents" bank letter or balance certificate is mentioned, I am not sure if HSBC provides such letter, is it necessary? why bank statements is not enough?
Thank you in advance

aghayevi

Spouse visa SU07 form

Post by aghayevi » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:26 pm

I am preparing docs for my wife's spouse visa. Do i need to fill, print and sign SU07 form?
I read the guideance but didnt find a reference to it

aghayevi

Spouse visa savings account

Post by aghayevi » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:31 pm

In spouse visa - financial requirements I fall into category A and my employer's salary is sufficient. I also have some savings on a different account, would it better to include the savings statement to show that i have some savings or it is not necessary?

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa savings account

Post by Casa » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:34 pm

Not necessary if you qualify with income alone. In any event, only savings over £16,000 will be considered.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa SU07 form

Post by Casa » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:35 pm

aghayevi wrote:I am preparing docs for my wife's spouse visa. Do i need to fill, print and sign SU07 form?
I read the guideance but didnt find a reference to it
The SU07 form isn't required.
(Casa, not CR001)

aghayevi

Post by aghayevi » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:01 pm

Thanks for a quick reply. I understand that it's not necessary but is it better to include it or better not to avoid any confusion if the amount is below 16k ?
Do i understand rightly that as a sponsor I shall prove only financial requirements in Category A but i dont need to demonstrate any savings funds, etc.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:06 pm

If the amount is below £16,000 there's nothing to be gained by submitting it and the savings will be disregarded.
(Casa, not CR001)

aghayevi

Spouse visa VAF4A Appendix 2 q 3.22

Post by aghayevi » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:06 pm

I am currently P.A.Y.E employee for last 7 months, before that was self-employed.
for financial requirements I am going to apply to Category A

I didnt get how to answer this question and why they ask it --
If your sponsor has not been employed by the same employer for 6 months prior to the
application does their total income (before tax) from salaried employment received in the
12 months prior to your application meet or exceed the financial requirement you must meet?

aghayevi

Spouse visa introduction and sponsor letters

Post by aghayevi » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:10 pm

Is it better to include introduction letter by my spouse and sponsor letter by me for a family settlement visa.
If so, are there any good examples in the internet how-to write it?

noajthan

Re: Spouse visa introduction and sponsor letters

Post by noajthan » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:46 pm

aghayevi wrote:Is it better to include introduction letter by my spouse and sponsor letter by me for a family settlement visa.
If so, are there any good examples in the internet how-to write it?
Suggest google the internet to find out or at least the WWW part.

And kindly refrain from opening a new topic for every question.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse Visa - Questions and Help Please

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:36 am

I have merged ALL 25 of your single question topics you have created. As noajthan says, please stop opening a new topic with each question and keep all your queries in one thread (this one that I have merged).

See also Multiple Posts (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

aghayevi

Re: Spouse Visa - Questions and Help Please

Post by aghayevi » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:43 pm

Hi,

I have a question about VAF4A Appendix 2 question 3.22

Currently I've done 7 month on my current employer, i fall into Category A, from 3.12 jump to 3.21
but it followed by question 3.22 which confuses me.
I work for current employer since august 2016, but prior to that i was self-employed.

Shall i leave 3.22 empty or i shall tick Yes but include only fin. documents for Category A.

Thank you in advance !

You guys, who answered my questions are really great !