ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Exceptionally Complex Letter from UKVI.

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

GMO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Exceptionally Complex Letter from UKVI.

Post by GMO » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:17 pm

Update: I wrote to HO and get a reply today after 2 weeks that it is with caseworker consideration and may take 6-8 weeks to conclude with a decision.

On the previous posts i saw few people recieve their decisoon after 8 weeks of that complex letter issued! So lets see..at least there is a timeline!

Anyone who got their decision after reciving the complex letter..can you please mention how long it took after recieving the letter? ????

Hope for the best for everyone :)

eduleal

Post by eduleal » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:39 am

This really makes me think that the same-day premium service is really, really worth it..

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:42 am

GMO wrote:Update: I wrote to HO and get a reply today after 2 weeks that it is with caseworker consideration and may take 6-8 weeks to conclude with a decision.

On the previous posts i saw few people recieve their decisoon after 8 weeks of that complex letter issued! So lets see..at least there is a timeline!

Anyone who got their decision after reciving the complex letter..can you please mention how long it took after recieving the letter? ????

Hope for the best for everyone :)
This is not a timeline thread.
It should now be clear what the letter means and what to do - it means there are delays and applicant should wait a specified time longer.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.