ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AR refused_Preaction protocol or Fresh application ?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: AR refused_Preaction protocol or Fresh application ?

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:40 pm

New form probably will be available tomorrow (probably tonight after 12), however the older form version will be accepted within 21 days of a new one being introduced.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

softwareluv
India

Post by softwareluv » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:28 pm

Hi Shine1234,

Did you submit your application using new form?

Also did you generate FPS using Moneysoft application or any other way?

shine1234
Mood:
India

Post by shine1234 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:28 pm

Dear all,

I have received a letter today from UKVI in regards to my 2nd application (Fresh application).

It appears standard letter, it says, your application raises exceptionally complex issues and require further time to consider thoroughly and reach a decision.

Please refer my timeline below and advise if my application is on right track:
Ext. applications sent: 14 April 2016
Bio. Given: 29th April 2016
Interview date: 9th July 2016
Refuse letter dated: 28th Sep 2016 (Due to FPS issue)
Admin review on: 11th Oct 2016
ADMIN refusal letter dated: 11th Nov 2016
Received on 17th Nov 2016
Fresh application submitted on: 24th Nov 2016
Bio. on: 06th Dec 2016
Letter received: 20th Feb 2017 (Dated: 14th Feb 2017)

Approx when shall i expect a decision ? Is it strange to receive kind of letter ? :cry:

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:45 pm

It could be as long as 8-10 months
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

shine1234
Mood:
India

Post by shine1234 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:51 pm

Thanks zimba for reply.

Is that letter normal ? Any successful applicant received this kind of letter?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:59 pm

shine1234 wrote:Thanks zimba for reply.

Is that letter normal ? Any successful applicant received this kind of letter?
That letter is routine and normal. Most applicants will get that if their application is complex.
You should expect an interview

business genius

Post by business genius » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:42 pm

It seems you will receive an email for interview.

shine1234
Mood:
India

Post by shine1234 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:51 pm

I have already been to interview process during last application, again ??
Its like harassment from ukvi, already got stuck in many ways because of this lengthy process. God bless me...

mohsensari

Post by mohsensari » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:58 pm

dear zimba,
my FPS just shows "starter" and "leaver" and "not paid" in the months which the employees started or they left the job or not paid. (my FPS layout is basic)
Does this details need to be in every FPS?

shine1234
Mood:
India

Re: Second time interview !!

Post by shine1234 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:00 am

Dear all respected members,
I have received letter last week calling for interview again, i had already given last year. Its been schedule for 20th July 2017 @ vfs, london office. I hope it will go smooth as last time. Please comment any advise to consider this time. It is my fresh application after refusal and bit nervous this time as you will have no further chance to apply.

shine1234
Mood:
India

After interview query

Post by shine1234 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:21 pm

Hello,

Just to update interview done yesterday and was very basic and they asked me almost same questions.
I have a query at one point, she asked me the question how many employee you have in your company? I delivered the answers according to the current situation. we had one member who left company and point claimed for the same. So the point is she didn't asked me anything about that employee and I didn't explained. Does it going to creat issue like why we didn't said about other employees during interview ? or shall i send them a letter with explanation? Please advise senior members.

RARORA

Post by RARORA » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:44 pm

Hi zimba

I am new to this forum. I applied for my Tier 1 application which got refused on the basis of credibility interview. I then applied for JR which was unsuccessful too. Now i am applying for Pre action protocol. One of the reason for refusals was that i couldn't explain the complete breakdown of £200,000 and there was an amount of £60k pendinh which I did mention during my interview that the money will be availble only for business purposes but an ECO and administrative reviewer were not satisfied. Can you please guide how can i explain my situation of left over money in Pre action protocol letter ?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:42 am

RARORA wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:44 pm
Hi zimba

I am new to this forum. I applied for my Tier 1 application which got refused on the basis of credibility interview. I then applied for JR which was unsuccessful too. Now i am applying for Pre action protocol. One of the reason for refusals was that i couldn't explain the complete breakdown of £200,000 and there was an amount of £60k pendinh which I did mention during my interview that the money will be availble only for business purposes but an ECO and administrative reviewer were not satisfied. Can you please guide how can i explain my situation of left over money in Pre action protocol letter ?
I believe you have been asked before not to tag your questions to other people's posts. Please continue in your own thread.

And please do not dig up old threads.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.