ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN Form filled by EU National

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Blueinch

Re: AN Form filled by EU National

Post by Blueinch » Sat May 13, 2017 2:35 pm

Dear all,

I am back with the final preparations before the NCS meeting next week.

Got some questions about AN Form:

Q1. Where do I have to state my first name? I assume it is in the field 1.5, next to the "Other names".

Q2. In the field 1.5, they are asking to "State your name as it appears on your passport". In my original language we use macrons (e.g. Ā, Ē, Ī) and carons (e.g. Č, Š, Ž), which I got in my surname, and which are used in my passport. So how shall I state my surname in this case, "ŽAĒBIS" (with macrons and carons - the way they are in the passport) or "ZAEBIS" (without macrons, using English alphabet)?

Q3. In the field 2.4, they are asking state my DCPR card number and the date of issue. Two questions:
3.1 What is the format of DCPR Card Number? Looking at my DCPR, I assume it is "UKF 0123456".
3.2 Do they want to know the date of when I received my DCPR documents (November 2016), or the date of when I acquired it (August 2014)?

Q4. I am visiting NCS next week for Naturalization and Passport.

Evidence documents checklist:
  • Fee payment slip
    Passport
    Driving licence (used for LITU test)
    Life in the UK test pass papers
    Degree documents
    DCPR
    Contracts, correspondence and payslips from employers
    Correspondence from unis/colleges
    P60/P45
    3 passport size photos (1 for AN form and 2 for passport)
Have I got all the necessary evidence for Naturalization and Passport?

Thank you in advance.