ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal British Citizenship

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Bhupal

Re: Refusal British Citizenship

Post by Bhupal » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:09 pm

vinny wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 2:57 am
You demonstrated Good character by declaring a suspect TOEIC.
You demonstrated Good character and judgment by never using a suspect TOEIC to deceive anyone.
Their problem is that they cannot show that you used a suspect TOEIC to deceive in any application.
Their problem is showing that your possession, but non-use, of a suspect TOEIC is material.
Their problem is showing that the refusal is proportionate and reasonable.

Hi Vinny,

This week I am planning to meet the another solicitor for my new naturalization application.

They told me that it will be a charge of £250 for the first consultation fees and rest will be more.

But what advice would you give to me for my proxy TOEIC issue and my naturalization?

HO already told me the I can't apply my naturalization for the 10 year period.

Will my steps help my new application, FYI - last month we had another daughter and she got her British Passport through my ILR.

Thank you in advance.

Bhupal

vinny

Re: Refusal British Citizenship

Post by vinny » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:11 am

Some judgments (e.g. 9, 19) decided a refusal is justified, without the need for the applicant to use a fraudulent certificate!
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.