ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FPS AND ANY OTHER DOCUMENT FOR JOB CREATION

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sm12
Diamond Member

Re: FPS AND ANY OTHER DOCUMENT FOR JOB CREATION

Post by sm12 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:39 pm

annoyedatukba wrote:Just wanted to say that I wish I had seen this thread sooner!

I am on the 50k route. Just got refusal from Home office over the FPS - reason as follows:

"You have provided pay slips, FPS data and historical payroll details, P11, P32 - however these do not meet the requirements of paragraph 46-SD(h)(i) and 46-SD(h)(iii) as these documents do not indicate the hourly rate of pay or the date that each employee started"

I have indicated the hourly rate of pay and the date that each employee started on the actual application form. So the information is there, just not in the format they required.

I am filing for Administrative Review within the next 10 days, has anyone gone through this and won?
Sorry to hear about this.

There are very few people who succeed at AR, but yes there are a couple of members who did. It would be best for you to start your own thread and explain what information was on the FPS sheet you sent, if you are looking for advice with your AR application.

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:50 pm

annoyedatukba wrote:Just wanted to say that I wish I had seen this thread sooner!

I am on the 50k route. Just got refusal from Home office over the FPS - reason as follows:

"You have provided pay slips, FPS data and historical payroll details, P11, P32 - however these do not meet the requirements of paragraph 46-SD(h)(i) and 46-SD(h)(iii) as these documents do not indicate the hourly rate of pay or the date that each employee started"

I have indicated the hourly rate of pay and the date that each employee started on the actual application form. So the information is there, just not in the format they required.

I am filing for Administrative Review within the next 10 days, has anyone gone through this and won?
What was missing on yours was it Start date on Fps or hourly rate on Pay slips . If you were refused over not having hourly rate on payslips then you might have chance for AR as its no where mention hourly rate has to be on payslips . But if its due to the FPS then it will be hard for AR as it clearly says in policy Guide start date must be shown on FPS.
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.

Amz

Post by Amz » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:26 pm

zimba88 wrote:NO need to edit. :!:
Thanks Zimba. wouldn't Home Office Object since this is very unusual to have start day (same date) on all the FPS for the entire year ?

Did anyone else have a case like this ?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:38 pm

PLEASE DO NOT HIJACK this thread for your cases or queries, start your own thread :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice