ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR FP interview (Toeic test) 10 years route as a partner

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

auwafiokun4

Re: FLR FP interview (Toeic test) 10 years route as a partne

Post by auwafiokun4 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:26 pm

Hi colomakolla. Good afternoon. Pls l am just worried and tired of this home office. Because de also ask me for more evedience to show that my self and my partner are living together. De never ask about my British daughter for evedience. Because l apply base on my British child and my partner are living together. And is 2weeks now since I sent the home office more evedience which de requires from my self and my partner. Pls if u have any information let me know. So tired of this home office :oops: :oops: :oops:

waitingindefinitely
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by waitingindefinitely » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:43 pm

Hey guys we were in the exact same position In November 2015 they refused our flr and we applied for JR which was refused because of toeic, my husband was detained and sent back to Pakistan,

Solicitor was confident that if we apply again from Pakistan, so we received applied for spouse visa in August 2016 however it was refused in December for TOIEC; we were given out of country appeal which is the current stage we are in.

We lodged appeal in January, Revived confirmation in February, Review was declined in April, we have been told to wait for hearing date which will most probably be in January 2018 :(

I know it's a long wait but out of country appeal is the only solution to toeic

auwafiokun4

Post by auwafiokun4 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:46 pm

Sorry mine own is different. The home office have no choice than to give me. Because l never did TOIEC. Test.

auwafiokun4

Post by auwafiokun4 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:43 am

:oops:

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:35 am

auwafiokun4 wrote::oops:
What's you'r point in posting just a blushing emoji ?

Was your application under FLR(FP) Partner or Parent route?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

mmmc
Newly Registered

Post by mmmc » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:02 am

Toeic case is a legal battle with home office but one thing we do great mistakes is that though its a legal battle but wee need to prove it with technical ground and also should have some basic question answer about Toeic. Home office will refuse any application where there is an unsettled Toeic issue. My suggestion for you is that try to get your voice biometric file from ETS appointed solicitor and you can check yourself the voice and when the file is created. I am almost sure that as ETS converted the voice biometric files therefore it will be impossible to prove that it is your original file. Voice file contain Metadata I mean details (date of recording etc ) of the recording. Once it converted real time data or details all will be lost. I think its better option you get the voice biometric and challenge home office that is not your voice. You have to prepare your case in the light of Abbas Toeic case.

Samundri kings
Newly Registered

Post by Samundri kings » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:55 am

Hey guys.... any update from your side..
As I'm in same boat.
I've applied for spouse visa in the beginning of Feb 2017. In June they invited me for interview when I went there they start asking me how many English language test I've done etc. Then they come on the Toeic topic.
It's been 5 days now waiting for the desicion

Adeel2013
Newly Registered

Post by Adeel2013 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:13 am

Hi Samundri kings,
I was called for an interview aswell and today its been three months still waiting for a reply, you have to wait patiently.
Did you apply as a spouse of British citizen? Do you have kids ?

auwafiokun4

Post by auwafiokun4 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:20 am

Good morning everyone. I am so happy to tell u all that l have been granted leave in UK. And l feel to share the good news. I pray that has many who are still waiting for descion from the home office will be given in Jesus name. Amen :D :D :D

auwafiokun4

Post by auwafiokun4 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:26 am

I will also like to thank everyone who have been so helpful and encouraging to me on this site. Thanks u so much. :D :D :D just so happy to have my approved :D :D

Samundri kings
Newly Registered

Post by Samundri kings » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:30 am

Adeel2013 wrote:Hi Samundri kings,
I was called for an interview aswell and today its been three months still waiting for a reply, you have to wait patiently.
Did you apply as a spouse of British citizen?
Yes I've applied as a spouse of settled person.
Do you have kids ?
No
Where Was your interview at Vfs London?

Adeel2013
Newly Registered

Post by Adeel2013 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:10 pm

Yeah but mine was in birmingham

Adeel2013
Newly Registered

Post by Adeel2013 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:14 pm

auwafiokun4 wrote:Good morning everyone. I am so happy to tell u all that l have been granted leave in UK. And l feel to share the good news. I pray that has many who are still waiting for descion from the home office will be given in Jesus name. Amen :D :D :D
Congratulations
Good to hear that
could you tell us about your application please ?
Your application was affected by Toeic if Im not wrong?

anabat22
United Kingdom

Post by anabat22 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:10 am

mmmc wrote:Toeic case is a legal battle with home office but one thing we do great mistakes is that though its a legal battle but wee need to prove it with technical ground and also should have some basic question answer about Toeic. Home office will refuse any application where there is an unsettled Toeic issue. My suggestion for you is that try to get your voice biometric file from ETS appointed solicitor and you can check yourself the voice and when the file is created. I am almost sure that as ETS converted the voice biometric files therefore it will be impossible to prove that it is your original file. Voice file contain Metadata I mean details (date of recording etc ) of the recording. Once it converted real time data or details all will be lost. I think its better option you get the voice biometric and challenge home office that is not your voice. You have to prepare your case in the light of Abbas Toeic case.
Hi mmmc

Could you please explain who are the ETS appointed solicitor? Did you mean the solicitor who are dealing the individual cases, high street solicitors? Please give some more guidance.
I read the Abbas case on Bailii and his JR appeal was dismissed dated 27 January 2017. This is the one you referred. Please let me know more details I have applied for JR permission hearing on this Friday the 23rd June.

Regards
Ana

mmmc
Newly Registered

Post by mmmc » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:05 am

Sorry Ana for late reply. I think in your JR bundle you have got Kroll Ontrack research report. If you have got it you must submit a report defending yourself based on Peter Millington, Peter French and Kroll Ontrack. Ets appointed solicitor work for ETS. Just contact ETS they will give you solicitors details otherwise contact home office they will give you their address.

anabat22
United Kingdom

Post by anabat22 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:53 pm

Hi mmmc

Kroll Ontrack is a data recovery company. What I understood, you mean get our voice recording from ETS and give to Kroll ontrack company. I have been advised many people don't ask for the recording even if I asked for it, it won't be in my voice. So I'm reluctant. Home office using French and Millington's report against us.

Even my permission for JR refused on 23 June. Would it be possible to contact you for further assistance, please let me know apart from this forum. I know we can't leave other contact details here so not sure how to get.

Ana

mmmc
Newly Registered

Post by mmmc » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:28 pm

JR could be refused for many reason, it depends on presenting your case so that you can justify your case. Kroll Ontrack is a data recovery company but I did not suggest you to go to Kroll Ontrack. I just said have you got the Kroll Ontrack report in your Home Office bundle. Even if they give you a different voice record, they will not able to prove it because its not a real time recording. As they have converted from real time recording to ogg file therefore metadata ( details of the recording) is lost. So they will not able to prove it. You need to present in you JR letter that Home Office appointed voice recognition expert who were trained only for two to three days where as to be a voice recognition expert a person need to have a Masters Degree in Science and should have minimum experience for two years under a voice recognition supervisor. You can also show logic like Voice biometric shows only similarity not accuracy.you Will get all these in expert report. I really do not get spare time and I am really sorry I will not be able to help you without writing here.

anabat22
United Kingdom

Post by anabat22 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:04 am

I appreciate your answer, but still it leaves lots of question for me to ask. I don't from where to get the report and it was not included in my bundle.

In Saha case they gave the reports of prof sommer and another professor Mr Stanbury against HO evidences but still Saha JR refused the reason gave home office evidence are more
strong.

Please can you advise the solicitor who knows all this
what you are saying. I'm at the last point I really need right direction. I won't take long to get a advise from you. I appreciate your time

Thanks

anabat22
United Kingdom

Post by anabat22 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:32 pm

Hi mmmc

And also how can we prove that HO experts were trained for two to three days and they don't have the required qualification. There are lot more to ask and how to get this information. I shall be really great full of you let me know if any solicitor is dealing and know all this. I only left 3 days to apply.

Regards

mmmc
Newly Registered

Post by mmmc » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:33 pm

All these information is written in Peter Millington, Peter French and Kroll Ontrack Report. If you ask from Home Office Solicitor or Home Office then you can get it. As you have three days only. Just mention in your statement and Solicitor statement to the court that you need your voice biometric and research report to defend and establish your honest attendance in the Toeic examination. Please write in the light of Abbas case and inside of Abbas case there are more cases as well.

Colombakolla
Kenya

Post by Colombakolla » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:43 pm

Any updates guys? Adeel have you heard anything yet?

KeepRollin
Newly Registered

Post by KeepRollin » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:32 pm

Colombakolla wrote:Any updates guys? Adeel have you heard anything yet?
Hey Colombokolla,

I am also in similar situation. I was interviewed way back in April. Have you heard anything or contacted them yet?

Adeel2013
Newly Registered

Post by Adeel2013 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:32 pm

Hi Colombokolla/Keeprollin,
No I have not heard anything my solicitor says no idea how long it will take.

Colombakolla
Kenya

Post by Colombakolla » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:18 pm

KeepRollin wrote:
Colombakolla wrote:Any updates guys? Adeel have you heard anything yet?
Hey Colombokolla,

I am also in similar situation. I was interviewed way back in April. Have you heard anything or contacted them yet?

Hi....I was interviewed back in March....nothing yet!!

alibaba2007
Newly Registered

Post by alibaba2007 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:46 am

Hi everyone,

Any updated after interview of anyone. I done my interviews 2 weeks before about IELTS test. Now waiting for visa. How long they take after interview for FLR (M) extension spouse visa British partner