ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Application Dubai

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jithintk
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Spouse Visa Application Dubai

Post by jithintk » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:13 pm

hamzaa9 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:31 pm
Dear all,
I have also applied for spouse visa online application submitted on 14th August and documents submitted on 28th August in Dubai center. Now just have to wait hopefully they will reply soon.

By reading the posts above i have a question!
I got married in Pakistan and provided my URDU & English version of Nikkah nama along Computerized Marriage Certificate but did not get it attested from UAE Embassy. Will that be OK?
:(
Hi, Did you received your visa?

hamzaa9
Newly Registered

Post by hamzaa9 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:06 pm

jithintk wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:13 pm
hamzaa9 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:31 pm
Dear all,
I have also applied for spouse visa online application submitted on 14th August and documents submitted on 28th August in Dubai center. Now just have to wait hopefully they will reply soon.

By reading the posts above i have a question!
I got married in Pakistan and provided my URDU & English version of Nikkah nama along Computerized Marriage Certificate but did not get it attested from UAE Embassy. Will that be OK?
:(
Hi, Did you received your visa?
Not yet still waiting...

Alos
Newly Registered

Post by Alos » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:46 pm

Hi Hamza
Did you apply under priority service or by the standard process?

hamzaa9
Newly Registered

Post by hamzaa9 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:15 am

Standard application

Please other members also post your timeline if you have applied from Dubai UAE

hamzaa9
Newly Registered

Post by hamzaa9 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:55 pm

Got my passport with visa today

jithintk
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by jithintk » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:17 pm

hamzaa9 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:55 pm
Congrats :D

jithintk
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by jithintk » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:52 am

Ardi888 wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:53 am
Hi

My wife has applied for UK spouse visa on 19th June 2017 through UK visa centre in Dubai and submitted all the application and evidence. Biometric has been done on the day.
I have tried to get some update on the application yesterday and the reply was:
In regards to your query about the status of your application, your application is being considered and is currently awaiting approval.
Has anyone had a same response?

Thanks
Hi, Did your receive the visa?

jithintk
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by jithintk » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:03 pm

Hi, I am little worried about my sponsor's bank statement. Because Barclays bank didn't give the statement stamped and signed.so we just printed out the statement from the machine placed in the branch. But it is electronically certified and every details included in the statement and satisfied the rules of ukvi. Will they accept our bank statements?

lap57_ali
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by lap57_ali » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:27 pm

Hi me and my wife both working in abu dhabi my wife is British national.
We can apply for spouse visa if we both work abu dhabi as our salary is more then 18600 GBP
Regards, Ali

Shahinshah
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Shahinshah » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:38 pm

Hello ,

My name is Shahin I am living in UAE and I am going to apply for Uk spouse visa from Abu Dhabi . I want to know that if I need a police clearance certificate?

Thankyou

Khattt
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by Khattt » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:33 am

Hi I have a similar situation to this. I have filled out my online application and now at the book appointment page. I wanted to go for the priority service but don’t know which appointment type to select as there’s no option for 14 day priority service. Please can someone help

Khattt
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by Khattt » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:38 am

basit240 wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 1:45 pm
Hi Alos did you got the visa and just wanted to know the timelines.

Have you received email that you visa is in process? I have submitted by application on 4th May and have not got any email from embassy regards to process. I have applied under priority service as well.
Hi please can you advise how you applied under priority service. Online there is only a option of stanadard appointment.

Khattt
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by Khattt » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:39 am

Alos wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:34 am
I have been living and working in Abu Dhabi UAE for a long time and my daughter in law has just submitted a spouse visa application in the Visa Application Centre in Abu Dhabi just last Sunday 26th of March 2017.

I can definitely answer your first question through experience but will leave your other questions for the experts in this helpful board who answer almost all questions with correct answers and thankfully for FREE.

Your husband will need to make an appointment in the VFS Dubai. When he attends the centre they will collect the printout of the online application that he submitted online and the appendix 2 - the financial requirement form which he has to fill manually and all other supporting documents including the pay slips, bank statements, accommodation evidence, communication proof etc....

They will then take the biometrics- finger prints, photo etc.
It does not depend on his nationality. All the residents of the UAE will submit all their documents to the VFS centre. They don't even need a TB certificate in the UAE.
They will give him an option for priority service for an extra payment of 2160 UAE dhs on top of the application fee and NHS surcharge which he would have to pay online before submitting the application. If he opts for the priority service the will tell him he will have a decision on the application within 14 working days. Other wise they will tell him they will conclude his application with 60 working days.

We opted for the priority and I will update the board if they have actually processed her application within 14 working days.
Hi alos I’m in the same situation and your reply really helped thank you. However I’m just a bit confused on how to opt for the priority service.

hassan_dxb
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by hassan_dxb » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:15 am

hamzaa9 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:55 pm
Hi Hamza. Could you please post your timeline and the extra documents that you attached?
TIA!