ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application refused need help pls

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Saeedjansaeed
Pakistan

Re: Chances to refuse fresh application

Post by Saeedjansaeed » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:26 am

Give us some more details
Your timeline
Nature of business
Exacr reason for refusal of points in last app

Malikwaheed

Post by Malikwaheed » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:01 am

I applied ilr on base of 5m turnover in November 2016 they refused because cw did not count 1 year sale acutel turnover was 6.7m but they count only 4.5m.In first ilr application I sent 2 years company account and 6 month vat returns in refusal they said we could not find 2 vat returns but it was in file then I decided to go for extension as I realised in 1st application they will not give ilr easily.keep in mind whatever document you sent if cw says you did not sent in file you can’t do any thing same as my case those 2 vat returns came back with original file but cw was saying it was not in file.
Now current situation is with 10 franchises over 70 workers and 1 cash and carry still I have to prove am genioun investor 😃😃😃😃

natsha
United States of America

Post by natsha » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:44 pm

Don't be greedy, They don't giving any ILR VERY EASILY.

As you said you successful doing businesses with 70 workers.I am sure you will be in profit. you shouldn't send the file like more complex.

Best way send as extension file with only 2 staff papers work for claiming point and mention on a cover letter you have created more than 70 jobs but you are sending only two staff documents which you are claiming points and rest of documents send separately like makefile used separator.

I wish I can share here my files, I have created 22 JObs and my turnover 800k but I was not greedy and keep my case very simple and within 29 days I got it.

Malikwaheed

Post by Malikwaheed » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:19 pm

Am not greedy but problem is I could not expend more Business as you knows you can’t get lease easily without ilr. Most of landlord will ask you to show them minimum ilr status before handover premises. That’s why I applied earlier ilr. In my 2nd application I made easy as I could I separate key documents and sporting in 2 bundles and wrote a comprehensive cover letter to explain all situation.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:44 pm

Malikwaheed wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:19 pm
Am not greedy but problem is I could not expend more Business as you knows you can’t get lease easily without ilr. Most of landlord will ask you to show them minimum ilr status before handover premises. That’s why I applied earlier ilr. In my 2nd application I made easy as I could I separate key documents and sporting in 2 bundles and wrote a comprehensive cover letter to explain all situation.
First, I don't think you are being greedy. If you have done things required to meet the criteria for accelerated ILR, then you have every right to get it.
You got 60 points out of the 75. This is nothing to do with your turnover or VAT returns. It looks like you did not get points for business activity at the time of application. Did you submit a recent CAR ?
Have you done your AR yet ?
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Malikwaheed

Re: ILR Application refused need help pls

Post by Malikwaheed » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:31 pm

Yes I did submit CAR at that time and also submit with 2nd application

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Application refused need help pls

Post by seasky » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:47 pm

I scanned every document sent and in cover letter itemized every document sent to lower chance of CW saying missed document.