ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

new job and spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bhatti_pk
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: new job and spouse visa

Post by bhatti_pk » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:09 pm

rubina20102010 wrote:Every council in UK has housing officer who can visit your property for health & safety and send you a letter afterward.
I have two refusals in my office as my colleague got the letter from her friend and pay ‎£30 for third party survey - This is the known issue now and it might end up with refusal.

You said earlier, your wife is pregnant, then how your family will live in one room? As per housing laws, two individuals (One couple) can share one room - However, the baby is half individual and should have separate space. The co-worker can use this point and refuse the visa.

Better to get own flat or letter from the council to make it solid.
Thanks very much Rubina for such a great information. I think its better to have a separate contract for flat.

Is sole contract there is no need for survery report , is that correct, any official link ?