ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what are the best option if visa refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: what are the best option if visa refused

Post by marcnath » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:23 am

These are not very clear. It is better if you give some background about why you are asking these questions. But I'll try to answer anyway.
Happydays11 wrote:if we going to new extension application on or after AR

till what date we can show the investment and employment.
Until your section 3C ended
Happydays11 wrote:if new extension application apply after 12 month of previous leave expire is there any additional requirements?
I am not even sure how you can do that.
Happydays11 wrote:is this application will consider with evidence submitted along with previous application notes because this time might need more clear evidence with supportive documents.
A fresh application is a new application that is on its own
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Happydays11

Interview in my business premises

Post by Happydays11 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:39 pm

guys had interview in my business premises, asked lots of questions mainly related to business activities.

i have provided about another 900 new pages again, mainly related to business operations and screenshots.

my friends had interview last year was refused on interview basis, but he got it later on PPA.

i need opinion form anyone next for steps

1. how to get transcript
2. is it useful to write MP for delay.

i can understand i can't predict decision as its not on papers anymore.

ssb27

Re: Interview in my business premises

Post by ssb27 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:07 pm

Happydays11 wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:39 pm
guys had interview in my business premises, asked lots of questions mainly related to business activities.

i have provided about another 900 new pages again, mainly related to business operations and screenshots.

my friends had interview last year was refused on interview basis, but he got it later on PPA.

i need opinion form anyone next for steps

1. how to get transcript - Check the forum, someone from here requested a copy via email
2. is it useful to write MP for delay. - No harm in trying really - worst case scenario, home office will ignore it. Best case scenario, they will make a decision quick

i can understand i can't predict decision as its not on papers anymore.
When did you apply and when was your interview?

Happydays11

Post by Happydays11 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:32 pm

its been above an year now.

i found following email tmt11@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk to get transcript however in my case correspondence was from personal business email. can't disclose for security reasons.

Happydays11

Post by Happydays11 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:54 pm

hi
got email for second interview at 66 Wilson Street.. first interview was at business premises..

preparing notes

anyone experience or hear two interviews pls shares what i can expect.
any information will help.

thx