ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Marriage To A Polish Girl With Pakistani Guy

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

waqasars

Re: Marriage To A Polish Girl With Pakistani Guy

Post by waqasars » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:52 pm

I knw someone who applied short term visa from Islamabad and in refusal letter they suggested him to apply for long term visa.

So i guess you should apply for long term. You can also try your luck with short term if your wife is living in Germany.

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:00 pm

waqasars wrote:I knw someone who applied short term visa from Islamabad and in refusal letter they suggested him to apply for long term visa.

So i guess you should apply for long term. You can also try your luck with short term if your wife is living in Germany.
did the person got who applied for short term got visa after applying long term ? and his wife was living in germany or eu national or german citizen ?

my wife is polish so we fall under directive

waqasars

Post by waqasars » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:21 pm

His wife is Eu national (British) and she was living with him Pak. He did not apply for long term visa.

baig5035
BANNED
Pakistan

Post by baig5035 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:46 am

hi to all,

my wife is polish we married 2 years ago here in Pakistan now i want to apply visa to poland to join my family please any can guide what documents required how long it will take, what is the process thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:58 pm

baig5035 wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:46 am
hi to all,

my wife is polish we married 2 years ago here in Pakistan now i want to apply visa to poland to join my family please any can guide what documents required how long it will take, what is the process thanks
Thought your wife was in the UK??

eea-route-applications/sheffield-visa-s ... l#p1535446
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

baig5035
BANNED
Pakistan

Post by baig5035 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:40 am

She is still in UK I applied EEA it's six months now I haven't received anything just waiting I can't wait more I'm going to Widraw and applied to Poland.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:56 am

baig5035 wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:40 am
She is still in UK I applied EEA it's six months now I haven't received anything just waiting I can't wait more I'm going to Widraw and applied to Poland.
You will need to apply under the local Polish immigration rules so you need to look those up.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:07 am

i gurantee you , you wont get a polish visa cause i am also a victim of this crap , been married since 2016 but still in pakistan wife is in poland , polish embassy got some cold hearted people in their office they dont give a damm you are married , there are dozens of people i met in emabssy while submitting documetns all got same story and i met on facebook too all folks wife is there they are here

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:31 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:56 am
baig5035 wrote:
You will need to apply under the local Polish immigration rules so you need to look those up.

polish immiigration law ? how to find it ?

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:32 pm

FaarzH wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:31 pm
CR001 wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:56 am
baig5035 wrote:

polish immiigration law ? how to find it ?
we spoke with a lawyer he said there is no such thing like spouse visa or family reunion visa in poland , all we left at the mercy of counsul to grant visa

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:20 am

FaarzH wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:32 pm
we spoke with a lawyer he said there is no such thing like spouse visa or family reunion visa in poland , all we left at the mercy of counsul to grant visa
Really??

http://www.msz.gov.pl/en/p/waszyngton_u ... ification/
Char (CR001 not Casa)

mgb

Post by mgb » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:02 am

The residence permit can only be applied in Poland.
The problem is there is no visa type defined to reach Poland for family reunification.

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:05 am

CR001 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:20 am
FaarzH wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:32 pm
Really??

http://www.msz.gov.pl/en/p/waszyngton_u ... ification/
yes really , these polish people are so smart , on papers they go with law and say all is fine but in reality its different

in order to get the family reunification applicant only have to apply when he is in Poland not from outside , from outside he or she is left on the mercy of consulate there are only business tourist private purpose and student visa no spouse visa is available

Under the new rules, an application for temporary residence, also in the case of spouses of Polish
citizens, may be lodged only in Poland. It is no longer possible to request a residence permit through
consulates.

and family reunification is only allowed to foreigners not to polish citizens

if you know any third country national who has been granted a visa from polish consulate then please suggest him or her to me , cause i know in Pakistan many couples in embassy got refused on two reason
intention to leave the country
purpose for justification

mgb

Post by mgb » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:27 am

You could join your wife via a visa for the family member of a eu citizen say in Latvia and move to Poland from there.

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:36 am

mgb wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:27 am
You could join your wife via a visa for the family member of a eu citizen say in Latvia and move to Poland from there.
yes i can join my wife , but first my wife needs to work there for 2-3 months then she can apply !
getting visa from Pakistan is pretty hard

mgb

Post by mgb » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:49 pm

The first 3 month are unconditional for both eu citizen and family member.
Beside that join include also a simple meeting.

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:30 am

mgb wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:49 pm
The first 3 month are unconditional for both eu citizen and family member.
Beside that join include also a simple meeting.
lets say she settle down register herself there in germany or any eu country ?
the requirment is she need to have job ? right her own place ? and she have to earn certain amount of money so she can call me ? and she need to have right of residence ?

mgb

Post by mgb » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:17 pm

German embassy in Pakistan is not so good for a visa for a family member of a eu citizen.
If your wife want to meet you say at the airport in Vilnius in Lithuania, she has the right to do so.
The question is if the Lithuanian embassy in Pakistan would follow eu law and give you a visa for the family member of a eu citizen for such a meeting.
Right of entry is defined in article 5 of the directive.
Unconditional stay for 3 month is defined in article 6 of the directive.
Due to article 134 of the schengen convention schengen law is not applicable if community law say otherwise.

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:36 pm

mgb wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:17 pm
German embassy in Pakistan is not so good for a visa for a family member of a eu citizen.
If your wife want to meet you say at the airport in Vilnius in Lithuania, she has the right to do so.
The question is if the Lithuanian embassy in Pakistan would follow eu law and give you a visa for the family member of a eu citizen for such a meeting.
Right of entry is defined in article 5 of the directive.
Unconditional stay for 3 month is defined in article 6 of the directive.
Due to article 134 of the schengen convention schengen law is not applicable if community law say otherwise.
how do you know that they r not so good , i heard Scandinavian countries follow human laws and give visa easily to eu family members , all eu countries are under directive

what you suggest me ???

mgb

Post by mgb » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:54 pm

There are a handfull threads in this forum about the german embassy in Pakistan and family members of eu citizen.
I would suggest a eu neighbour country of Poland except Germany.

baigbaig
Pakistan

Post by baigbaig » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:38 am

FaarzH wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:23 pm
Hello everyone , faraz here i know my wife since 2011 and we decided to get marry last year , and she came pakistan we married and our marriage is registered in poland and pakistan too , she did all paper work she sent me invitation letter and rest documents , i applied for visa for 2 times got refused polish embassy is not satisfied i will be back , intention to leave the schengen state could not be ascertained , purpose for justification could not be determined

i am going to meet my wife what other justification do they need

there is not such visa in poland , marriage/spouse or family reunion

if we apply to another schengen country under directive do ya think it will help us to get visa , under directive ? 2004/38/ec my wife lives in poland and works in poland

please help me out
we both miss each other tired of this online world texting each other daily
Hi Dear,

Did you successful in your process or you still struggling and what documents your wife provide,,..?

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:33 pm

baigbaig wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:38 am
FaarzH wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:23 pm
Hello everyone , faraz here i know my wife since 2011 and we decided to get marry last year , and she came pakistan we married and our marriage is registered in poland and pakistan too , she did all paper work she sent me invitation letter and rest documents , i applied for visa for 2 times got refused polish embassy is not satisfied i will be back , intention to leave the schengen state could not be ascertained , purpose for justification could not be determined

i am going to meet my wife what other justification do they need

there is not such visa in poland , marriage/spouse or family reunion

if we apply to another schengen country under directive do ya think it will help us to get visa , under directive ? 2004/38/ec my wife lives in poland and works in poland

please help me out
we both miss each other tired of this online world texting each other daily
Hi Dear,

Did you successful in your process or you still struggling and what documents your wife provide,,..?
she is struggling to get job in another eu country she is still in poland

mgb

Post by mgb » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:22 am

The first 3 month are unconditional and she would already exercise her treaty rights.

FaarzH

Post by FaarzH » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:21 am

mgb wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:22 am
The first 3 month are unconditional and she would already exercise her treaty rights.
i am seriously having a hard time understanding , can we inbox i would be grateful to you . please

mgb

Post by mgb » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:55 am

What is so hard to understand in article 6 of the directive 2004/38

Article 6
Right of residence for up to three months

1. Union citizens shall have the right of residence on the territory of another Member State for a
period of up to three months without any conditions or any formalities other than the requirement to
hold a valid identity card or passport.

2. The provisions of paragraph 1 shall also apply to family members in possession of a valid
passport who are not nationals of a Member State, accompanying or joining the Union citizen