ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VERY URGENT PLEASE PLEASE ADVICE !!!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

akshar
- thin ice -

Re: VERY URGENT PLEASE PLEASE ADVICE !!!

Post by akshar » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:50 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:11 am
akshar wrote:No one sees this topic and you are expecting me to ask my questions here ??? It's useless
You have been given advice. Maybe no one is responding because no one can tell you what you WANT to hear. No one knows how long it will take, we don't work for HO.

Maybe no one responds because you are impatient and demanding, posting all over the forum with multiple topics asking the same question.
Dear Cr001,

As you already know about my case and what happened with my brp card name error. As home office told me that what is written on passport will appear on brp. So i was thinking to apply for a new passport in my country embassy and once i received it like AA CC will sppear on passport, exactly how i want. After that can I apply for premium service for my brp card to ammend the name as appear on new passport ??

akshar
- thin ice -

Re: VERY URGENT PLEASE PLEASE ADVICE !!!

Post by akshar » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:58 pm

To apply for naturalisation i have been told that the name will appear same as it appear on my BRP card. Now I renewed my passport in my country embassy in uk for example my name on old passport was AA son of BB CC, and on my BRP card my name appears as AA BB CC, which i dont have BB middle name. So i renew my passport and it will appear as AA CC, so now can I do premium service for my BRP permanent card to make the names as it appears on my new passport ??