ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply for NI number with the CAO only

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

silvanti_78
Mood:
Germany

Re: Apply for NI number with the CAO only

Post by silvanti_78 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:05 pm

Sidali42 wrote:Hello again . He can open ni using copy from his passport . Too many friends did the same . If u are in london I advise you . For job center in Whitechapel . How long it takes for they sent for him right to work ?
We got an appointment for next week to apply for NI card .
It took 8 weeks since payment was taken.

Sidali42
Wales

Post by Sidali42 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:07 pm

Im so stress to be honest . Without a job is.not easy in this country . Waiting is pain

silvanti_78
Mood:
Germany

Post by silvanti_78 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:54 am

Sidali42 wrote:Im so stress to be honest . Without a job is.not easy in this country . Waiting is pain
Sabr Sidali.

Sorry late response. I was sick and didnt even go through my mails.

we were lucky that we had CoA with work permit within less than 8 weeks from the day the payment was taken.

I didnt apply for residency out of the fact that I am too impatient. I know I am entitled for it as I have been in the UK for almost 10 years and work at the same job for over 9 years.

I am glad once all of this is over and we can travel but most of all get on with life. Hang in there.

Sidali42
Wales

Post by Sidali42 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:11 am

Hello again sister . Hopefully u are feeling better now :) . I really know sister sabr is important in situation like this . But i'm just having hard time as i'm not working only my wife working and I feel like she got tired too much and I want to help her but those people keeping you waiting and waiting as well i'm trying to find new room cuz the landlord trying to kick me out of the house and how the rent is in this country . Finally I believe all what is happening is test from allah for our patients . Just waiting to see what the future is hide . Allah with us