ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 entreprenuer extention visa interview question? (Help)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Re: T1 entreprenuer extention visa interview question? (Help)

Post by heyaheya » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:57 pm

Ohh i seee .. Thanks cr001. I dint know. I jus said tht to help kim .. Anyways i will remmeber that and thanks alot

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by hina_pirzada » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:23 pm

I dont understand why are u disclosing urs tricky things here.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:40 pm

kim7024 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:24 pm
Wholesale business is the real but marketing business is just to tricky. I make invoice to real customer and they send money to my company. Then i give them cash. What i'm worring is there is no evidence that i did marketing for customer
I just don't understand why you would do this.
There is nothing wrong with a wholesale business being an entrepreneurial venture.
Unfortunately, it is probably exactly these kind of cases that HO comes across that then make them add these additional checks. These are the minority, but the impact of such action is on the vast majority whose applications are delayed, at the minimum.

Purely out of a sense of humanity, I do sincerely wish you the best and hope everything goes well.

But I do hope you and others who may be thinking along these lines will consider the impact such actions have on the majority.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:54 pm

sassybee wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:48 pm
Post deleted
What was the point of deleting your post when I have already quoted exactly what you posted!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sassybee

Post by sassybee » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:02 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:54 pm
sassybee wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:48 pm
Post deleted
What was the point of deleting your post when I have already quoted exactly what you posted!!
@ CR001 I removed it. Just my mistake. Will definitely not make such comments again. I guess I was just humanly concerned about His dilemma. Its a world of struggles.

Will appreciate if the quote could be removed.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:04 pm

The quote will stay.

Just be careful how you offer advice, whatever you state must be within the requirements of the visa. The forum cannot be seen to be hosting advice that from members which is given in order to circumvent the rules or use deception for applications to HO.

The user clearly has a problem and he will likely need legal advice to hopefully resolve the issues.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

schahzeb
United Kingdom

Post by schahzeb » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:28 pm

i think you need to discuss this with your accountant first (also mention to him what you have written here as it may affect him somehow) second thing would be hiring an immigration lawyer...you did mention you have a wholesale business so the worst comes to it you would have to apply again using the legit business and satisfying all the requirements.

All the best.
kim7024 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:28 pm
hina_pirzada wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:12 pm
Ok i did not notice. Did u apply via solicitor or u filed ur application ur own.
I didn't apply via solicitor just accountant helped me. M accountant also do helping visa applying

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:17 am

Good luck kim hope all goes well with ur interview today. Let us know how it went.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:08 am

Claims made by OP are very concerning and unfortunately they seem to be nothing but the abuse of the Tier 1E route.
The fact that HO is investigating the business is not a surprise and again proves what I always stated on this forum. You will only be investigated if HO suspects that you are hiding some skeletons in your closet :!: There is possibility that some those so-called clients have silently reported him to HO.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice