ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 dependent visa help

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jkv1991
Newly Registered
India

Re: Tier 4 dependent visa help

Post by Jkv1991 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:35 pm

sah10406 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:49 am
Jkv1991 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:40 am
My wife applied for January intake,for tier 4 dipendent wich one is good to apply for visa with same time with applicant or after she get visa.
Either. It just depends on your plans.
Thanks for reply,
One more confusion,while tier4 visa interview they ask about accomodation wich answer is good because till not fix any accomodation all privet agency suggest me that for January I have to look in December,so it's create confusion to me.
Thank u

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 4 dependent visa help

Post by sah10406 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:03 am

Jkv1991 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:35 pm
while tier4 visa interview they ask about accomodation wich answer is good
The truth! They are not checking where you will live, or requiring that you have somewhere already organised. That is not relevant to your Tier 4 application.

The credibility interview is, in part, checking that you are serious about your studies, that you are preparing and planning properly, and that includes planning for your housing.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.