ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS after allowed Appeal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Vini78
Newly Registered
Albania

Re: IHS after allowed Appeal

Post by Vini78 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:49 pm

Hi Son.
This IHS charge I don't really get it. In the refusal letter, the last paragraphs, which are boldy highlighted, it clearly says that the IHS payment will be retained if you appeal and it will be retained again if your appeal overturn the EO decision. Why then, they request this payment to be made again?

I did made some enquires online and through phone calls, and I got an email from the British embassy in Warsaw (which deals with Visa applications in Europe) and in that email it says '' we put forward your inquiry to the IHS team in Sheffield. Please expect a reply shortly''.
This email was sent on 19/10/2017.
Why would they contact the IHS team when I yet to receive the call letter first to resubmit the passport?
I really don't get what's going on.
So frustrating 😤

son7777

Post by son7777 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:01 pm

Hi Vini,

We received call letter in email first then an email to make IHS payment online.

Once we made the IHS payment we received stamp passport after 2 days.

Thanks

Vini78
Newly Registered
Albania

Post by Vini78 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:44 pm

Hi Son.
Did you tried to contact anyone while you were waiting after the appeal was allowed or you just waited out? I've been trying to contact a lot by different numbers and emails, but no response yet to resubmit my passport. :(
Did the home office wrote to you after the appeal was allowed, acknowledging the decision and giving a case ID number in that letter?

Many thanks