ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK spouse visa - Indian arrange marriage question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

smarter1
United Kingdom

Re: UK spouse visa - Indian arrange marriage question

Post by smarter1 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:08 pm

P60 may be requested by the ECO.
2A. (i) In respect of salaried employment in the UK (paragraph 2 of this Appendix), statutory or contractual maternity, paternity, adoption or sick pay in the UK (paragraph 5 or 6 of this Appendix), or a director’s salary paid to a self-employed person (paragraph 9 of this Appendix), the applicant may, in addition to the payslips and personal bank statements required under that paragraph, submit the P60 for the relevant period(s) of employment relied upon (if issued). If they do not, the Entry Clearance Officer or Secretary of State may grant the application if otherwise satisfied that the requirements of this Appendix relating to that employment are met. The Entry Clearance Officer or Secretary of State may request that the applicant submit the document(s) in accordance with paragraph D of this Appendix.

gjosh2
Newly Registered
India

Post by gjosh2 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:29 pm

seagul wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:04 pm
Preferably don't attach HMRC job history, P45, P60 since you are meeting the financial requirement via category A for which only 6 months payslips with corresponding bank statements and employer letter need. Additional documents can cause confusion while precised relevant documents can smoother process.
many thanks Seagul, does other documents looks ok, do you reckon I need any additional docuemnts?

also I have paid for the IHS fee today, but my wife will pay application fee and confirm biometric appointment tomorrow because of some bank card issue, will this be fine?

gjosh2
Newly Registered
India

Post by gjosh2 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:29 pm

smarter1 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:08 pm
P60 may be requested by the ECO.
2A. (i) In respect of salaried employment in the UK (paragraph 2 of this Appendix), statutory or contractual maternity, paternity, adoption or sick pay in the UK (paragraph 5 or 6 of this Appendix), or a director’s salary paid to a self-employed person (paragraph 9 of this Appendix), the applicant may, in addition to the payslips and personal bank statements required under that paragraph, submit the P60 for the relevant period(s) of employment relied upon (if issued). If they do not, the Entry Clearance Officer or Secretary of State may grant the application if otherwise satisfied that the requirements of this Appendix relating to that employment are met. The Entry Clearance Officer or Secretary of State may request that the applicant submit the document(s) in accordance with paragraph D of this Appendix.
thank you Smarter 1.

muzammil_edu
Newly Registered
India

Post by muzammil_edu » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:28 pm

Hi All,

Can some please kindly let me know if some has applied for spouse visa with marriage certificate issued in religious marriage person.
I have a marriage certificate issued by religious marriage (Qazi) in India, is that acceptable for spouse visa. everything is written and printed format in English though.

Thanks,