ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

extremely urgent. firm closed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Adaujla2
Mood:
India

Re: extremely urgent. firm closed

Post by Adaujla2 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:48 pm

Thanks

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:01 am

wethree wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:29 pm
Actually I never received the implementation letter.

All I got was a letter asking for my bank details. They put me on 10 years route which is fine with me.
Congrats brother. So happy for u. Can u please share ur time line. I want to know how long it took for home office to issue u visa from the date of allowed appeal. It has been over a month and 2 weeks since i received letter from home office that thy will implement the decision. For me im guessing the nxt letter will be either to give biometrics or pay ihs. Plz reply

Adaujla2
Mood:
India

Post by Adaujla2 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:30 am

dilse4srk wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:01 am
wethree wrote:

All I got was a letter asking for my bank details. They put me on 10 years route which is fine with me.
Congrats brother. So happy for u. Can u please share ur time line. I want to know how long it took for home office to issue u visa from the date of allowed appeal. It has been over a month and 2 weeks since i received letter from home office that thy will implement the decision. For me im guessing the nxt letter will be either to give biometrics or pay ihs. Plz reply
Hey i was asked to pay ihs. I have paid it today. What you reckon what would be the next step ?? Will they be issuing my visa. All thanks to MP he contacted them and it worked. Thanks to you as well for suggesting me to contact MP

Adaujla2
Mood:
India

Post by Adaujla2 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:01 pm

dilse4srk wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:01 am
wethree wrote:

Last update
Hey guys i received my brp and passport today. Visa granted under 10 years route which am going to try to switch into 10 years once my english test is sorted. Thanks for the help guys. Hope you get yours soon Srk