ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What if an AIT appeal is UNsuccessful what happens next?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sammie

Post by Sammie » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:59 pm

johnboy096 wrote:My EX-WIFE HAS BEEN SENT BACK!!! :D
In the end she got what she deserved, now it's time for you to go out and get what YOU deserve; the chance to be happy and to be with someone you love and who loves you back truly. Move forward in your life and leave the baggage of the past behind.
Good luck!
Visa: Spouse
Submitted: 12/03/08 (Mirpur VAC, PAkistan)
Time Elapsed:10 Working Days
Result: VISA ISSUED 28/03/2008
ILR App: 18/03/2010-28/03/2010
ILR App Sent: 25/03/2010
ILR Received: 30/07/2010 - YAY!!

johnboy096

Post by johnboy096 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:10 pm

Assalamu Alaikum and Peace All,

Sorry it was an APRIL FOOLS prank!!!!

I wish it was that easy, but it isn't!!!

The phone provider is tracking the calls they've said the ones I've answered TWO were from one of her two-mobile numbers!

The others were all from someone on the 3 network - so whoever's letting her use their phone is as bad as her.
It's become an official police investigation!!!

I told you guys, I don't do things by half measures Inshallah!!!

khan85

Post by khan85 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:15 pm

johnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny...

i thot it was true.. bad bad johnny :evil:

thas gud u got an investigation going.. can me n sammie join in :D
or tell u wat give me ur wife number and i will prank every minute hehe :lol:

johnboy096

Post by johnboy096 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:51 pm

khan85 wrote:johnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny...

i thot it was true.. bad bad johnny :evil:

thas gud u got an investigation going.. can me n sammie join in :D
or tell u wat give me ur wife number and i will prank every minute hehe :lol:
Hey guys,

I bet it made you all laugh though?!!!

I can't give you her no. as that makes me as bad as her.

But it's interesting that she's got herself someone who's willing to give her their phone to make juvenile calls to, o2 are willing to provide the numbers to the Police.

But Hertfordshire Constabulary are being really apathetic, to them it's just nuisance calls big deal!!!
They really don't give a ****!!!

Excuse my language, I've done all the leg work, provided them with the no's I was previously rung on (and the one the police spoke to her on) and all they have to do is contact o2 get the other numbers from them and see who the no. belongs - it's funny how the calls started 4days after the case was adjourned and she had "late" legal representation - a mere coincidence? I think not!!!

It should elementary my dear Watson!!!

God only knows why I want to be a copper as well!!!

:?

khan85

Post by khan85 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:00 pm

hmmmmmm intresting..
so when is this apeal??
i read the date but forgot :oops:

johnboy096

Post by johnboy096 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:50 pm

khan85 wrote:hmmmmmm intresting..
so when is this apeal??
i read the date but forgot :oops:
What's interesting Dude?

Tuesday 22nd April 2008 Inshallah, unless her solicitor pulls another rabbit out of his hat!!!

The Home Office Presenting Officers are making schoolboy errors as well, he stated you write everything out for me and I'll present it.
They want me to do this, to do that!!!

The HO would be better off sending a trained Chimpanzee!!! :(

Sammie

Post by Sammie » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:08 pm

johnboy096 wrote:
You know what; no word of a lie, hand on my heart, honestly, after my previous post I was thinking... "What if the guy that has told JohnnyBoy about his ex-missus is having a laugh and she aint really being sent back".. And then, waddaya know, I pop into this thread and that's what's happened (well, sort of).

.. I could be the next Mystic Meg; I could by Psychic Sammie - only not as eerie or wrinkly :)
Visa: Spouse
Submitted: 12/03/08 (Mirpur VAC, PAkistan)
Time Elapsed:10 Working Days
Result: VISA ISSUED 28/03/2008
ILR App: 18/03/2010-28/03/2010
ILR App Sent: 25/03/2010
ILR Received: 30/07/2010 - YAY!!

johnboy096

Post by johnboy096 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:50 pm

Sammie wrote:
johnboy096 wrote:
You know what; no word of a lie, hand on my heart, honestly, after my previous post I was thinking... "What if the guy that has told JohnnyBoy about his ex-missus is having a laugh and she aint really being sent back".. And then, waddaya know, I pop into this thread and that's what's happened (well, sort of).

.. I could be the next Mystic Meg; I could by Psychic Sammie - only not as eerie or wrinkly :)
Just received two more missed calls - 1 ring and they hang up!
Cowards!!! :roll:

johnboy096

Post by johnboy096 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:18 pm

Assalamu Alaikum all,

Well this is what happened @ the hearing today.

I got a friend to attend in my absence, as I was advised that skirmish might break out @ the Tribunal.

1) First of all my ex didn’t turn up.

2) Her legal rep dropped out last week

3) She got new legal rep who rung the AIT and asked for a 2nd adjournment.

4) I’d been liasing with the Home Office Presenting Officer (HOPO) and he knew that certain Asian communities have a mentality of looking after their own.

5) The judge was actually considering adjourning again on the same day, luckily my friend rung me and so I rang the hearing and told the Clerk to speak to the Judge and HOPO. My friend said that it was a tense situation.

6) The Judge rang the Home Office, and they said no the hearing has to go ahead.

7) My ex was rung and told to her butt to the Hearing, but she never showed.

8) The hearing lasted a 5 minutes whereby it was agreed that she hadn’t turned up and that the Judge would go away and make a decision in writing.

9) The Clerk said that the 1st hearing should never have been adjourned, and the they were just playing games, and prob had no intention of ever coming.

10) The Clerk agreed with me when I said it looks like she’ll go underground now.

11) Still receiving nuisance calls.

12) This clearly shows, she has no respect for the law or the hearing, which is what I outlined in a letter to HOPO last week. I think I hit the nail on the head.

Any comments or questions guys?

gollywood
Member of Standing

Post by gollywood » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:00 pm

Some very clever people on the forum - they will advise you well.

I'll think about and post later...

johnboy096

Post by johnboy096 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:06 pm

Just to add, the Judge was going to adjourn the case, but because the HOPO knew that the Home Office Ministers were aware of the case thanks to my MP.

The Judge or the HOPO didn't get a chance to balls it up, it was 99% sure she wouldn't win, but I made sure I covered that 1%

On a side note I've had calls from some real geniuses, it's obv her friends it's playschool time.

I'm just writing a letter to my MP, as he wants something in writing from me, which he can work with.

In that by not being present at her hearing, it is clear she is now aware she has no grounds to stay in the UK legally. She'll now potentially abscond and disappear.

He wants her 2b detained, as he says her behaviour is unacceptable and her plans were to stay in the UK in a completely bogus way.

sb
Newly Registered

Post by sb » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:20 pm

Salam Johnboy...

Good to hear she didnt turn up..and things went in your favour...now she doesnt have a foot to stand on with regards to applying again...the quicker they detain her and stick her on the next flight back-the better!!! :D :D

yes keep your MP well informed with regards to her unacceptable behaviour, and her non attendance at the hearing today...

the judge is fully aware of your situation and will be taking into consideration all factors when coming to a decision...they know its all planned by her in order to secure UK status...

keep us updated and keep smiling :D

Allah Hafiz

martha

Post by martha » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:53 am

Hey johnboy,

Well, where do I start?

How come her 1st legal rep dropped out? Maybe he thought she didnt stand a chance, and didnt want to waste more time on her.

Great news that the HO told the judge to still go ahead with the hearing

Like you say, she doesnt want to play ball with the legal system. But I guess, back home, they dont follow their system too well either.

Shame you still get the nuisance calls. I thought they had stopped a while back. Thank goodness you know how to handle her.

I sincerely hope she goes home quietly. For her to stick around in the UK will be a bad move on her part. does she think she can crawl into the woodwork along with the rest of her kind?

Hope this judge makes his decision soon, and that she gets a deportation order from the HO. Lets hope officials keep track of her so they can grab her.

Do I sound uncaring? Well, guess I'm fed up with her sort. They try to make a laughing stock of us all.

Cant wait to here the official outcome. then it will be party time!

Sorry for not being sympathetic to her cause :)

gollywood
Member of Standing

Post by gollywood » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:02 pm

martha wrote:
Do I sound uncaring? Well, guess I'm fed up with her sort. They try to make a laughing stock of us all.

Sorry for not being sympathetic to her cause :)
Too much time and energy is spent on feeling sympathy for those that ruin it for those that deserve it.

For every 1 legit case, there are probably 9 that are fraudulent, deceitful and intent on destroying lives!

Can we all see her off at the airport come deportation time :)

johnboy096

Post by johnboy096 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:03 pm

Assalamu Alaikum all.

Martha you sound GREAT!!!
Keep going, and if he comes back around, pepperspray him!!! lol

My friend got pally with the Clerk, and found out that her legal rep, saw evidence and knew he couldn't win the case.
So she must have gone 1st thing on Monday and got another solicitors, obviously they weren't going to take the case without seeing the evidence.

I spoke to the HOPO, and he said the judge would have the determination written in 10-working days.
Also then she has 10-working days to appeal, but only if there was an error in law, not just because she doesn't like the decision.

I think she's already gone underground, that why I'm writing to my MP, to get him to push the Home Office to push the Border&Immigration.
Otherwise she'll be another one who slips the net.

The HOPO said there would be no more hearings, unless she appeals but all the evidence is accounted for.

I don't understand how our systems lets us appeal the appeal, then appeal that appeal. It's like snoopy chasing his own tail!!!

On a side note, I only started working for the Local Govt 7months ago, basically my probation should have ended beginning of the month.
But they extended due to 2incidences of sickness, and my work...I was working fine, even all my surrounding collegues thought so as well.
Got a shock today, after my day off they extended my probation my another 3-months, due to breaking a web procedure.

As I had been on this site, the Home Office, Border&Immigration, the Blackburn Council webiste mainly immigration sites. There were no malicious sites.
And they recognised that, but they extended my probation.

My ex got her rep to write a letter to my workplace on 01April and it was a powerful letter that had been opened so I don't how manangers had read it. But if you don't know truth, from untruths you might have been swayed by it.
The only way an individuals internet access is monitored is on the auth. of a senior manager.
Even my work collegues think they're trying to get rid of me.

So it hasn't been the best day.

gollywood
Member of Standing

Post by gollywood » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:54 pm

johnboy096 wrote:Assalamu Alaikum all.

Martha you sound GREAT!!!
Keep going, and if he comes back around, pepperspray him!!! lol

My friend got pally with the Clerk, and found out that her legal rep, saw evidence and knew he couldn't win the case.
So she must have gone 1st thing on Monday and got another solicitors, obviously they weren't going to take the case without seeing the evidence.

I spoke to the HOPO, and he said the judge would have the determination written in 10-working days.
Also then she has 10-working days to appeal, but only if there was an error in law, not just because she doesn't like the decision.

I think she's already gone underground, that why I'm writing to my MP, to get him to push the Home Office to push the Border&Immigration.
Otherwise she'll be another one who slips the net.

The HOPO said there would be no more hearings, unless she appeals but all the evidence is accounted for.

I don't understand how our systems lets us appeal the appeal, then appeal that appeal. It's like snoopy chasing his own tail!!!

On a side note, I only started working for the Local Govt 7months ago, basically my probation should have ended beginning of the month.
But they extended due to 2incidences of sickness, and my work...I was working fine, even all my surrounding collegues thought so as well.
Got a shock today, after my day off they extended my probation my another 3-months, due to breaking a web procedure.

As I had been on this site, the Home Office, Border&Immigration, the Blackburn Council webiste mainly immigration sites. There were no malicious sites.
And they recognised that, but they extended my probation.

My ex got her rep to write a letter to my workplace on 01April and it was a powerful letter that had been opened so I don't how manangers had read it. But if you don't know truth, from untruths you might have been swayed by it.
The only way an individuals internet access is monitored is on the auth. of a senior manager.
Even my work collegues think they're trying to get rid of me.

So it hasn't been the best day.
A bad day - but still time to put this right.

1) Never access this site (or any others that are immigration/legal/asylum etc etc etc based form WORK

Its not worth it. Employers may think you are not worth the hassel, esp as they will just do a 2+2=5 thought process! Any letter sent to your employer from your ex means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING - unless you then go and give your employers some cause for concern

2) Be on your BEST behaviour from now - do whatever it takes to fly through the probation period. They might be keeping an eye out for you. Dont chance it

3) Good luck!

johnboy096

Post by johnboy096 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:20 pm

Exactly, what my dad said.

martha

Post by martha » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:12 am

Hi johnboy,
I agree as such, with gollywood and your dad.
But your immediate collegues seem to be supportive, so thats good.
Shame the powers to be have to be so strict these days. Goes right across the working sector, not just in your case.
Seems the days have long past when employers and employees had an easier relationship with one another. Before time, providing you worked ,and didnt shirk away from your duties, then employers were more understanding, and often the employee would go the extra mile and perform other duties that were not his own.
These days it makes you feel like just doing what's written in the contract, no more, no less. A shame really, as the employee often is not satisfied with his job.
Interesting to hear that you want to join the Police Force. I think you would do well at it. I'm sure you would find it rewarding.

Back to your ex.:) Had a feeling her previous legal rep pulled out for those reasons. Glad I was right with my previous thoughts on that.

And the outcome looks really good from your side. Seems all that's now needed is the paperwork to boot her out. Even if she goes underground, I'm sure that her life here will be so complicated. So I dont see her being happy here. She might mentaly push it away for the time being, but it will come back and bite her in the bum. I'm sure of that :lol:

masalawalla
Newly Registered

Post by masalawalla » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:01 pm

Hope all turns out well for you johnboy096. The only advice i can give which has been given to me is to move on. Easier said than done but you have to keep looking forward. You it seems are atleast doing this.

I feel my ex will go the same way and try to disappear once it dawns on her she has no way of staying.

As for your work, do as the others have suggested and keep work separate. Where I work they too use websense to monitor the usage and have their own rules as to what is deemed misuse.

As for the ex writing the letter, it might be better to have a one-to-one with your manager and explain the situ to him/her. I did this with mine just incase i needed to take time off at short notice.

johnboy096

Post by johnboy096 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:18 pm

Thanks for all well wishes guys!

Yeah it's a shame she didn't turn up @ her own hearing, I feel a little cheated, because I gave HOPO everything to win the case for the HO.

But she was too busy elsewhere, shows how ger priorities stand.

Emailed my MP in the end, as one of his secretaries wouldn't pass my message on to ring me, unless I told her why.
And I didn't really want to re-hash my whole story, to some woman on the phone. MP's and their secretaries man!!!

I've written to the AIT in Manchester direct, as the HOPO said I could request a copy of the determination as I knew the whole case anyhow, as his role in the case was over now.

johnboy096

Post by johnboy096 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:42 pm

Assalamu Alaikum/Hi guys,

How is everyone how's tricks? What's happening in your world?

I tried to get a copy of the determination, but they just told me they couldn't supply me with a copy as I wasn't a party to the appeal.

I don't know why the HOPO told me to write to them then. Also I noticed when the replied they put her name as the Appelant and she's under Ms. if she had really come back for me, she would have kept it as Mrs.

Just backs what I tried to deny intitially, that she tried to get back into the country, then when realised she couldn't she tried to use me as an excuse. I hate people like that - users and abusers!

martha

Post by martha » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:10 pm

Hi johnboy,
A shame you cant get a copy of the determination as you would obviously want to know the outcome. Can anyone else get a copy? I dont know how these things work really.
I've pasted this link for you. dont know how I found it originally, possibly here somewhere. But I found them to be very helpful, and answered questions quickly. You could try them, see if they know what else you could try to get a copy of the determination? It might be worth a shot.

http://www.lawfirmuk.net/english/index.htm

Try not to get too down hearted by your ex. As you said she used and abused. Really painful at times for you, but you deserve better than her in your life.

You'll come through it ok, thats the main thing. Just give it time :) Stay positive, and busy.

gollywood
Member of Standing

Post by gollywood » Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:22 pm

JOhnboy - you might be able to request it as its a public hearing. Contact the AIT

johnboy096

Post by johnboy096 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:30 pm

johnboy096 wrote:
I've written to the AIT in Manchester direct, as the HOPO said I could request a copy of the determination as I knew the whole case anyhow, as his role in the case was over now.
Dude already done that...they wrote bk today saying - no go can't break the Data Protection Act as they have to stay impartial.

:(