ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reconsideration of Naturalisation Application - HELP!!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sweetpea712
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Reconsideration of Naturalisation Application - HELP!!

Post by sweetpea712 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:26 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:34 am
silverchloride wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:58 am
sweetpea712 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:36 pm
Alam7861 wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:45 pm
Hope for positive result as you said that UKVI interviewed you for TOICE and they awarded you ILR these grounds your barrister should have taken to reconsideration of your nationality application so UKVI are reviewing your application and wrote you to send pictures for passport . if your application reopens and approved so they have to complete you passport request as well
As you wrote looks you have strong grounds for reconsidration of you application
Please update any further information you have or Ukvi asked in future
Normally in reconsidration UKVI do not ask for such thing just they review applications and 95% rejects on the same grounds which they refused earlier in decisions
I have sent the photos and filled in the British Passport application. I also received letter to pay the passport application fee. Furthermore, I have been receiving text messages on the status of my Passport application (which didnot happen the first time around when I applied). I haven't received any further communication on whether my reconsideration application has been approved or rejected. But I am hopeful that it is likely to be a positive outcome.
Hi - can I check, what sort of text messages were you getting about your passport application? I thought the passport process only starts once you have attended a citizenship ceremony?
They are standard automated texts, i.e. application received, processing etc etc. Don't mean anything until ceremony is attended.
Hi, yes it was strange to get those messages as I wasn't aware that HO had reopened my application. The only communication from HO was a letter which said that if they decide to reopen my application....
From my experience, I think those messages served as an indicator that HO had reopened my application and maybe as a result I was getting these system generated messages.