ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can someone help me for fresh application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nevergiveup88
India

Re: Tier 1E extension refused

Post by nevergiveup88 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:43 pm

Could you please share you time line ,
Thanks

Hiuk77777
China

Post by Hiuk77777 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:53 pm

nevergiveup88 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:43 pm
Could you please share you time line ,
Thanks
2016,sep apply

miumiuuk

Post by miumiuuk » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:58 pm

I think you'd better consult it with a professional immigration lawyer regarding your case. A great presentation is a key to overrules your decision as you have awarded all points.

In my opinion, what you stated during your interview is not logical.
You spent 30k total on advertisements, but you did not even have a professional website before 2016. You had 60k turnover, but you only provided two contracts which were not well explained your sales.One of them only paid £1200. 60k-1200 = ?, you will need to well explain where were the rest come from.

2) I think 60k turnover is a solid evidence to prove you are better than your competitors. Marketing research is just a prediction, your sales is an outcome.

3)4) as above

5)I remember someone was refused because he did business with a dormant company as well. no ideas

7)this xxxxx company looks like a domain agency rather than an online retail company to me.

8)I don't see the problem and refusing points on this.

Hiuk77777
China

Post by Hiuk77777 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:52 pm

miumiuuk wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:58 pm
I think you'd better consult it with a professional immigration lawyer regarding your case. A great presentation is a key to overrules your decision as you have awarded all points.

In my opinion, what you stated during your interview is not logical.
You spent 30k total on advertisements, but you did not even have a professional website before 2016.

I use google adwords to advertise my company . Google adwords is pay by per click. And the price is depends your position in first page and need competite with your competitor. My first year ads fee is £ 8900 from 2014 January to 2014. Second year £ 21239 is for the whole year 07/2014 until 07/2015……I have provided all my google adwords invoice to them

For my website. My full answer is: I have website 2 years ago but the website is DIY by me and my husband. We thought it's not professional so we build a new one on 2016 through a web design company. ( after interview, I write covering letter to write two website address as two websites are all running now)

You had 60k turnover, but you only provided two contracts which were not well explained your sales.One of them only paid £1200. 60k-1200 = ?, you will need to well explain where were the rest come from.

I have provoded all my paypal transaction, world pay card machine statement and at least 30 invoices ( the case work write in the refuse letter:due to my rejection is not for claims points, he didn't verify all documents which I submitted)

2) I think 60k turnover is a solid evidence to prove you are better than your competitors. Marketing research is just a prediction, your sales is an outcome.

3)4) as above

5)I remember someone was refused because he did business with a dormant company as well. no ideas

I don't know as well. Even that company only contribute £1200 for my sales. After interview, I also send the email and message communication between their boss and his employee, they are all British)

7)this xxxxxx company looks like a domain agency rather than an online retail company to me.

No, this company run the fashion service. The company called xxxxxxxxx. If you so xxxxxxxxx London, you will know. When I am interviewing, they are running a website and after interview, I printed and sent to home office. But home office checked on 03/11/2017. And website is suspended. But if you search xxxxxxxxx London . A lot of information coming

8)I don't see the problem and refusing points on this.

Hiuk77777
China

Re: Need suggestion for AR

Post by Hiuk77777 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:59 pm

PeterLove2008 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:59 am
I am so sorry to hear about the refusal. But from the description you wrote above you seemed not understanding their questions very well. In the interview there seemed to be a lot of misunderstanding which caused you failed the entrepreneur genuineness test.
I am interested to know which option is better for your case: AR or a fresh application?
But I do suggest you consult immigration solicitors for your case.
What were the exact reasons in the refusal letter?
I will go for AR and prepare fresh application now just in case AR failed

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Need suggestion for AR

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:49 pm

@ Hiuk77777 - can you please refrain from posting names and web addresses of companies.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

teddybear79

Post by teddybear79 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:16 pm

if we do business with a dormat company its not our fault

Hiuk77777
China

Emergency help

Post by Hiuk77777 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:52 am

I have rejected based on my interview however the answer they write is wrong and not in detail

I request the interview record, but they said they don't have facility to accommodate a voice recording.

How can I do?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:02 am

zimba88 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:15 pm
Please continue ALL you questions regarding your case in this post only :!:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Hiuk77777
China

Need suggestion for fresh application

Post by Hiuk77777 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:24 pm

Dear All,

My first application was refused based on the interview. My AR is in the process but I am now prepare the new application.

Please give me the suggestion, do I need submit all my bank statement this time? It just one year is enough as I don’t want them find any details in my statement.

The reason for refused is due to no details for my Services and not viable for my ads cost lead them doubt my credibility of my business activity
2. I said because if their experience but they write because if their appearance. This leads them doubts the credibility of job creation

3. Have you been working other employment in addition to your business.

I just thought they asked me if I have been worked for other company in addition to my business. And I provide the answer for my employment information in prior to my business. And this leads them doubts my business development as they said I cannot work under tier 1.

I am planing submit the ads invoice from google to let them know I did spent quite a lot of money on that. And new business agreement.

But my Solictor let me provide three years bank statement and invoices. But My invoices have more than 1000. I am afraid that it’s too much. And also don’t like case work focus to my business statement. You never know what kind of reason they can refuse you. Doubt of credibility is really unfair for me.

Please give me a suggestion, is it necessary to provide all of my bank statements and invoices for fresh application?

Thanks a lot!

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:22 am

My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Hiuk77777
China

Post by Hiuk77777 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:16 am

marcnath wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:22 am
Read my comments in uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/business-a ... 44754.html
But they doubt my business activity.

And also when I submit application, do I have to submit the previous contract again as they kept the original.

Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:36 am

Hiuk77777 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:16 am
marcnath wrote:

And also when I submit application, do I have to submit the previous contract again as they kept the original.

Thanks
Obviously I do not know your business, so it is difficult to make proper comments.
But in general, providing additional documents in your initial application does not seem to have helped.
Some of the reasons for rejection was clearly misinterpretation of your answers - those will hopefully be accepted in the AR. Once the number of reasons are reduced, the "balance of probabilities" will hopefully be in your favour so I am hoping the overall decision would be overturned.
I guess you have seen this - general-uk-immigration-forum/so-i-bumpe ... 44718.html
I agree with the views expressed there. If your business is genuine, it does not need a lot of documents to prove it. More documents just give the impression that you are not confident of it yourself.
Again the main issue with your case seems to have a language/communication breakdown between you and your interviewer. If you really have to go for a fresh application and you get another interview, it may be a good idea to ask that you bring along an interpreter to reduce that misunderstanding.
But this is my personal opinion and you need to make your own decision.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Hiuk77777
China

Post by Hiuk77777 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:24 am

marcnath wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:36 am
Hiuk77777 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:16 am
marcnath wrote:

Thanks
Obviously I do not know your business, so it is difficult to make proper comments.
But in general, providing additional documents in your initial application does not seem to have helped.
Some of the reasons for rejection was clearly misinterpretation of your answers - those will hopefully be accepted in the AR. Once the number of reasons are reduced, the "balance of probabilities" will hopefully be in your favour so I am hoping the overall decision would be overturned.
I guess you have seen this - general-uk-immigration-forum/so-i-bumpe ... 44718.html
I agree with the views expressed there. If your business is genuine, it does not need a lot of documents to prove it. More documents just give the impression that you are not confident of it yourself.
Again the main issue with your case seems to have a language/communication breakdown between you and your interviewer. If you really have to go for a fresh application and you get another interview, it may be a good idea to ask that you bring along an interpreter to reduce that misunderstanding.
But this is my personal opinion and you need to make your own decision.
Yes. I will request a interpreter for my second interview but my solicitor told me if I request the interpreter they may doubt for credibility of my degree as I got a master degree in UK

I am running Asian visa consultancy service (China, Russia , Vietnam, Indian) and also if my clients needed, we can support to find supplier in China. As all most clients are individual or self-employed, there is no necessary to provide contract for the service and that’s the reason we have a lot of invoices.

thanks for your suggestion. I did very confusing and don’t know what documents need provide. Some clients paid by card, and they don’t need invoice at all. My Solictor let me prepare every single invoice.

So frustrated!

Hiuk77777
China

need suggestion

Post by Hiuk77777 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:27 pm

My first application was applied on Sep, 2016 and waiting AR but I am now preparing my fresh application and someone published the new immigration rule which published on 7th of December.

1. Notes
39. (a) In all cases, an applicant cannot score points from any of the following: (i) the same money being used to score points for maintenance funds for themselves or their dependants under Appendices C or E, (ii) money made available from a third party, where the third party is another Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant, or that migrant’s business or close family member, (iii) money invested in their business more than 12 months (or 24 months if the applicant was previously granted leave as a Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) Migrant) before the date of the application which led to their first grant of leave as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant,

My investment was done within three years. Is that ok?

2. Job creation:
The jobs must have existed for at least 12 months during the applicant’s most recent grant of leave as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant or, where that leave was granted less than 12 months ago, for at least the 12 months immediately before the date of application.

My initial visa was issued on 2014, two of employees started from 1st of august 2015, one left on 31 of December, another one is still working.

Will it affect my second application?

Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: need suggestion

Post by marcnath » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:49 pm

Hiuk77777 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:27 pm
My first application was applied on Sep, 2016 and waiting AR but I am now preparing my fresh application and someone published the new immigration rule which published on 7th of December.

1. Notes
39. (a) In all cases, an applicant cannot score points from any of the following: (i) the same money being used to score points for maintenance funds for themselves or their dependants under Appendices C or E, (ii) money made available from a third party, where the third party is another Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant, or that migrant’s business or close family member, (iii) money invested in their business more than 12 months (or 24 months if the applicant was previously granted leave as a Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) Migrant) before the date of the application which led to their first grant of leave as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant,

My investment was done within three years. Is that ok?

2. Job creation:
The jobs must have existed for at least 12 months during the applicant’s most recent grant of leave as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant or, where that leave was granted less than 12 months ago, for at least the 12 months immediately before the date of application.

My initial visa was issued on 2014, two of employees started from 1st of august 2015, one left on 31 of December, another one is still working.

Will it affect my second application?

Thanks
Do any of the highlighted clauses apply to you ?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:54 pm

The new changes will come into force next year only :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Hiuk77777
China

Post by Hiuk77777 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:52 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:54 pm
The new changes will come into force next year only :!:
Thanks zimba88.

Can I ask another question. For my fresh application, do I have to submit my previouse contract which I have sent to them before.

My rejection is because of the interview no details of their services.
For my fresh application do i have to submit that kind of expiried contract again? They have kept the original already

Hiuk77777
China

Can someone help me for fresh application

Post by Hiuk77777 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:14 pm

I was rejected by the interview doubt the credibility of my business activity.

I have submitted two contracts. Unfortunately, one company was dormant. I have sent the contact and email communication to proof we did provide service for this company and not responsible for his dormant. But I just say we help him find the supplier. And they state I didn’t answer what service I provide. And didn’t explain why company is dormant.

If I apply fresh applciTion, do I have to submit this contract again. I am really don’t want to submit this company’s contract again.

Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Can someone help me for fresh application

Post by marcnath » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:44 pm

Have you got your AR result ?

Hiuk77777
China

Post by Hiuk77777 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:50 pm

marcnath wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:44 pm
Have you got your AR result ?
Not yet. But I need prepare it . I don’t want want submit again for that two contracts.

Some solicitor told me I need submit as I did not state the details of service I provide.

I have PM u to find solutions

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:52 pm

Hiuk77777 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:50 pm
If you are going to send unsolicited PMs to members, your PM function will be removed permanently.

Members should post in public so that all can benefit and any incorrect information or advice can be corrected.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Hiuk77777
China

Post by Hiuk77777 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:57 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:52 pm
Hiuk77777 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:50 pm
If you are going to send unsolicited PMs to members, your PM function will be removed permanently.

Members should post in public so that all can benefit and any incorrect information or advice can be corrected.
Ok. But you know you merge all my post, I don’t think there is sufficient vision for my post.

Also can help me, do I have to submit the same contract again?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:02 pm

Hiuk77777 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:57 pm
Ok. But you know you merge all my post, I don’t think there is sufficient vision for my post.
You already have a final warning for starting multiple topics and have been asked to keep ALL your questions in ONE thread (this one). Your post moves to the top when you submit it and anyone can see.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:04 pm

There are no right answers to whether you need to add contracts or not. Contracts are not required documents under the immigration rules.

I think I already answered it earlier in this thread anyway - uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/can-someon ... l#p1570810

Not much more I can add.

I leave it to others to comment.