ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview call

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Momi
United Kingdom

Re: Interview call

Post by Momi » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:00 am

dino17 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:27 am
Ovssolutionsltd wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:49 pm
Interview done it's a great experience have a interview in vfs office on skype directly by home office officer I think he is my case worker he asked me all the same question which is avalible in IB be prepare for each and every think and show confidence if you are doing business I think you know every thing
Hi Ovssolutionsltd....i assume you may have attended the interview at vfs office.Did they ask you to send any documents by email etc post the interview?Please share your interview experience briefly as it might help me during my int scheduled on feb 20.Thanks in advance
It's depends upon your business. They might ask for additional documents and most likely they are not going to ask for additional documentation.
But let's say if they ask, they will ask for 3 year bank statement, invoices, contracts, employees documents. You better keep them handy because if they ask you send them straight away.
Make sure you go through each and everything of your business.

dino17
India

Post by dino17 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:30 pm

Momi wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:00 am
dino17 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:27 am
Ovssolutionsltd wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:49 pm
Interview done it's a great experience have a interview in vfs office on skype directly by home office officer I think he is my case worker he asked me all the same question which is avalible in IB be prepare for each and every think and show confidence if you are doing business I think you know every thing
Hi Ovssolutionsltd....i assume you may have attended the interview at vfs office.Did they ask you to send any documents by email etc post the interview?Please share your interview experience briefly as it might help me during my int scheduled on feb 20.Thanks in advance
It's depends upon your business. They might ask for additional documents and most likely they are not going to ask for additional documentation.
But let's say if they ask, they will ask for 3 year bank statement, invoices, contracts, employees documents. You better keep them handy because if they ask you send them straight away.
Make sure you go through each and everything of your business.
Thanks Momi.But i would like to know from Ovssolutionsltd as he had the vfs interview and curious what sort of documents did they ask (if in case they asked to send) to email back and within what time frame pls?Thanks in advance

anjanach68
Newly Registered
India

Post by anjanach68 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:18 pm

@ Dino17

I hope this answer may help you. If they ask you to send the additional documents it purely depends upon the case worker in my case, the case worker asked me to send the additional documents by email with in 24 hours when i asked for extra time more than 24 hours the case worker clearly told me that its my responsibility to hold them ready as per HMRC Guidelines ( Which is true as per my knowledge as i read some where that we need to hold the docs for 4 to 6 years as per law may be seniors can assist you ) and they also told me that they can't give me more than 24 hours as they need to pass the docs to different team. Even bank statements they asked me to send them a online copy so, which is impossible to request additional time ( Luckily i found them all in archives so, i managed to show them in the next 15 minutes ). So, i suggest you to always prepare for the worst and it all depends on the case worker and your luck too. Don't forget to have some knowledge about pension scheme apart from that all the questions are frequently discussed on this forum. Hope this helps you. Best wishes

dino17
India

Post by dino17 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:08 pm

Thanks anjana