ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Advise in regards to Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anjanach68
Newly Registered
India

Re: Need Advise in regards to Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extension

Post by anjanach68 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:00 pm

Hi CR001,

I honestly apologies for posting duplicate. Thank you so much for your response but one query

If the dependent will then be an overstayer if her last visa has expired - Yes my dependent visa was already expired if i withdraw now Is that a breach or does it have any impact on future application? Please advise

amit8910
India

Re: Urgent advise required

Post by amit8910 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:04 pm

anjanach68 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:02 pm
Dear friends,

My application was in pending for the last 10 months. My dependent want to leave due some emergency back in home country. I have few queries please advise.

1) Once my application has been approved in future can my dependent still eligible to apply for new application ( or does my dependent become over stayer )

2) Also, can my dependent change to Tier 2 main applicant ( Apply from home country ) if we withdraw the dependent application.

3) Any home office complaints email ID or phone number please advise.-

I know many people waiting for years. But emergency situations make people mentally ill. Please advise thank you

You can try on Public.Enquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk as got response from them.They directed my complaint to another team.I sent email to other few email address but they are sending back only general email.If you need any help ping me.

anjanach68
Newly Registered
India

Post by anjanach68 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:39 pm

@amit8910 Thank you. Did you received any positive update.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:13 pm

Anjana hope ur okay. U had office interview can u plz shed some light on interview plzz.. i have seen interview question on forum already but maybe something new is thr. So jus wanted to confirm as i habe one coming up in couple of days. Bit scared and worried. What papers how long . How many statements they took or stuff like that. From accounts what were the questions. I will be grateful to u if u reply.

anjanach68
Newly Registered
India

Post by anjanach68 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:36 pm

Hi heyaheya i'm good thanks. Hope you're well. I think questions depends on individual basis & the case worker and they are coming up with nearly 30 questions all are discussed on this forum. Don't forget to have some knowledge about pension scheme. And i think now a days they are asking all the invoices , Contracts and Bank statements, Tenancy agreement/rent invoices ( They took nearly 2 and half to 3 hours. It happened to me and my friend too ). Hope this helps you. Best wishes

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:16 pm

DID they ask u for workings what have u done for clients and employeee cvs their files etc..

many thanks

anjanach68
Newly Registered
India

Post by anjanach68 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:33 pm

Hi HeyaHeya They asked me questions related to employees like

1) Do you think they are technically qualified for the role and their qualifications
2) Do you think the pay was good enough for that particular role
3) How did they/you contacted them for the role, Where did you advertise
but they didn't asked me any proofs like cvs or job advertising or employment contracts. They have checked my client contracts and invoices and noted down the information and asked me to email the bank statements. Thank you

amit8910
India

Post by amit8910 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:39 pm

anjanach68 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:39 pm
@amit8910 Thank you. Did you received any positive update.

I got reply which is more specific than general email(your case is complex).I am still awaiting for outcome.