ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) spouse of British citizen

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Detta
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(M) spouse of British citizen

Post by Detta » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:22 am

My British wife is on 4 benefits,please will that effect my next visa or not?

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:36 am

If your wife is a UK citizen, then she may claim the benefits that she is entitled to.

Claiming Personal independence payment means that you are not subject to the minimum £18,600 requirement, as explained in my previous links.

See also Benefits.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Detta
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Detta » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:44 am

Thank you a lot mate, do I need to show that I am paying the rent and tax instead? Because at the moment the employment support allowance are paying it because my wife is on that benefit, and I don't need to meet the financial requirements because my wife is on PIP or ESA? Or anyone of those two benefits can remove meeting the financial requirements? Sorry for asking a lot mate

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:46 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Detta
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Detta » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:54 am

Thank you very much mate, you know since when I entered the uk I thought that the next visa is ILR, and today after writing for the first time on this website you and many good people helped and explained for me everything about the next visa which is FLR not ILR, thank you so much