ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non EEA PR

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Non EEA PR

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:53 pm

Rumplestiltskin wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:40 pm
Sophia08 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:24 pm
Rumplestiltskin wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:05 am

Have you been on Benefits since getting PR ?? If not then obviously you dont need answer
We claimed benefits during our first year here.

1 question out of curiosity if you dont mind ?

You said you & non eea were married before moving to UK . So how you got UK PR before Non EEA ? Was non EEA not qualified at the time you applied for PR ? Have you actually GOT PR CARD ? or you are just ASSUMING that you have PR ?
The OP already stated that they have held DCPR since 2015 and that spouse came to UK 5 years ago in 2013.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sophia08

Re: Non EEA PR

Post by Sophia08 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:55 pm

Rumplestiltskin wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:40 pm
Sophia08 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:24 pm
Rumplestiltskin wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:05 am

Have you been on Benefits since getting PR ?? If not then obviously you dont need answer
We claimed benefits during our first year here.

1 question out of curiosity if you dont mind ?

You said you & non eea were married before moving to UK . So how you got UK PR before Non EEA ? Was non EEA not qualified at the time you applied for PR ? Have you actually GOT PR CARD ? or you are just ASSUMING that you have PR ?
I already have PR.