ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UCOS allocation processing time

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

UKLL
Member of Standing
Malaysia

Re: UCOS allocation processing time

Post by UKLL » Fri May 25, 2018 12:44 am

danielpdo wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 12:41 am
UKLL wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 12:33 am
danielpdo wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 12:19 am
UKLL wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 12:16 am

it's unrestricted so your salary does not matter?
Glad to hear that. I'm just wondering why they are taking so long. Some other sources told me that probably they may be applying for the annual Certificate of Sponsorship allocation. Otherwise, I don't know what could be the reason. They just told me that due to delays in HO, they are waiting to backlog to get cleared.
That wouldn't affect unrestricted COS tho. Did your employer mistakenly apply for the restricted COS for you? My new employer assigned mine to me in the beginning of this month!
That's what I thought! But they told me that they are aware about the Unrestricted CoS, but things are getting very slow due to this recent delays with the HO. I couldn't get more details from them, but they are a serious company and have done this for many years, so I guess there is something else that is hindering the visa request. It is worth to mention that they haven't asked me for my passport details and BRP yet, so there may be a step before getting the UCoS that I'm not aware. :(
That's bizarre! They assigned one to me in April but lots of mistakes on it so they cancelled it in May and assigned a new one to me the next day!

danielpdo
Mood:
Peru

Post by danielpdo » Fri May 25, 2018 12:47 am

UKLL wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 12:44 am
danielpdo wrote:
UKLL wrote:
danielpdo wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 12:19 am

Glad to hear that. I'm just wondering why they are taking so long. Some other sources told me that probably they may be applying for the annual Certificate of Sponsorship allocation. Otherwise, I don't know what could be the reason. They just told me that due to delays in HO, they are waiting to backlog to get cleared.
That wouldn't affect unrestricted COS tho. Did your employer mistakenly apply for the restricted COS for you? My new employer assigned mine to me in the beginning of this month!
That's what I thought! But they told me that they are aware about the Unrestricted CoS, but things are getting very slow due to this recent delays with the HO. I couldn't get more details from them, but they are a serious company and have done this for many years, so I guess there is something else that is hindering the visa request. It is worth to mention that they haven't asked me for my passport details and BRP yet, so there may be a step before getting the UCoS that I'm not aware. :(
That's bizarre! They assigned one to me in April but lots of mistakes on it so they cancelled it in May and assigned a new one to me the next day!
Lucky you! I wish that could be my case, but they have insisted me that there are no mistakes in my application. So, I don't feel in the position to write them back to tell them if they could double check again. Hope it could be solved soon.

UKLL
Member of Standing
Malaysia

Post by UKLL » Fri May 25, 2018 12:52 am

danielpdo wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 12:47 am
UKLL wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 12:44 am
danielpdo wrote:
UKLL wrote:

Lucky you! I wish that could be my case, but they have insisted me that there are no mistakes in my application. So, I don't feel in the position to write them back to tell them if they could double check again. Hope it could be solved soon.
Good luck and keep us posted! In the mean time fingers crossed my visa application will be OK