ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Success Of Admin Review

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

uak1
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Success Of Admin Review

Post by uak1 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:12 am

Hi,
You all will be surprised to learn that my application was never decided. To explain below is the time line:

22 Jan 18 - MP called HO to obtain update on my case
16 Feb 18 - MP received an email saying that application has been refused on the grounds of maintenance fund and refusal letter has been posted to me
19 Feb 18 - MP received another email confirming rejection and HO promised to follow up on the refusal letter.
19 Feb 18 - Solicitor received a separate email confirming that the decision has made (didn't confirm refusal or success of the application) but HO confirmed that they have not sent the decision letter yet.
20 Feb 18 - MP received another email confirming that the application was never finalised and no decision has yet reached !

So after 4 contradictory statements from different departments of HO, I can conclude that HO is hopeless and all over the place.

To be on a safer side we are sending the bank statement showing maintenance funds.

In the meantime I will not bother about chasing HO for another few months and hopefully will have decision by then