ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence help, pending FLR(FP)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Riz258
inactive
Pakistan

Re: Ilr refusal

Post by Riz258 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:57 pm

Thanks for your kind response.
So in April when she vary for LR , my self and children should remain on FLR Fp application ?
One of my child's 10th birthday is approaching mid of next year. Can I apply for his nationality using form T ? Is this refusal is going to have any effect on his application? Because his leave was also refused as tier 1 general dependant child.
Please experienced members I need your advice and suggestion.

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Re: Ilr refusal

Post by Route to ILR » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:05 pm

Riz258 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:57 pm
Thanks for your kind response.
So in April when she vary for LR , my self and children should remain on FLR Fp application ?
One of my child's 10th birthday is approaching mid of next year. Can I apply for his nationality using form T ? Is this refusal is going to have any effect on his application? Because his leave was also refused as tier 1 general dependant child.
Please experienced members I need your advice and suggestion.
In my first post i suggested u to apply flrfp separately. So both of u r free to vary as both of u r the main applicant of your owns separate flrfp's application.
A UK born child who completed 10 years in the UK can apply for registration as a BC using Form T. There is no visa requirement for the child. Even if the child spent 10 years without visa he can still qualify for BC.

Kylie2000
Newly Registered
Pakistan

10 years long residence help, pending FLR(FP)

Post by Kylie2000 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:50 am

Hello everyone ,
My case is very similar to the case above. I came as PBS dependant in 2008 and had no break whatsoever since November 2017 . My husband got his refusal as main applicant and we went for AR which was also refused. At that point,I m fully aware that 3c was broken.
But within 14 days I along with my children made a new application to FLR(fp), which is still pending. Now I have completed my 10 years and want to switch to LR. But According to this info:
please read section 30,
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/200 ... view=plain

And page 8 of this link,

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... ers-v7.pdf

:cry: I dnt know if I can vary my second application to LR as it was after AR refusal. Section 39 will cover my overstating period only if my flrFp application is success and I cannot vary. Please I m really confused and need help

Kylie2000
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Break in 10 Years?

Post by Kylie2000 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:49 pm

Please moderators and anyone with similar experience I need your help. I have lost my job I worked so hard since last 10years. I m really depressed. Different lawyers give different opinion. I should vary my application application or wait for the outcome of flr(fp) .

Kylie2000
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Break in 10 Years?

Post by Kylie2000 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:34 pm

Please I am waiting for guidance thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: 10 years long residence help, pending FLR(FP)

Post by CR001 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:40 pm

I have split your 3 posts to your own topic. It is considered rude to tag onto other members topics and is also unfair the the other topic owner/original poster.

See point 12 in the FAQs of the forum rules (click)

In addition to the above, why have you registered a new username to ask the similar questions?

member/Riz258/

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-refusal-t243065.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kylie2000
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Kylie2000 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:50 pm

I do apologise for that , thanks for creating new topic.
I have forgotten the password and could not access that email thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:54 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.