ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

After JR - Options to vary to 10 year LR (ILR)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: After JR - Options to vary to 10 year LR (ILR)

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:08 am

If you have NO pending application with HO, there is nothing that you can vary to.

JR is a process completely separate and independent of the immigration rules and process.

You should wait to hear the outcome from HO as a reconsideration and approval by HO will mean your status is legal again.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

teddy0409

Re: After JR - Options to vary to 10 year LR (ILR)

Post by teddy0409 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:56 am

Thanks for your timely response CR001,
Much appreciated, I will note this point,
Both our Barrister and Solicitor said that the time have been reset and We are in the position where application have been made to HO and await decision as JR have quashed all three decision letters.
I also had a separate consultation with third Solicitor and he confirmed the same,
However, I value your timely input and will take this onboard to our Solicitor meeting shortly,
Kind Regards,
An
If Not We, Then Who?