ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

passport size photo background color for uk spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: photos evidence: must be printed on a4 size paper or the origional photos?

Post by Londoner007 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:36 am

It's all how, what, when etc.

Dear ECO,

I include for you a settlement application with many support documents to sponsor my wife Wendy.

I first met Wendy on 21/02/3158 during my 7 weeks vacation in Mumbai. We were introduced by some friends. We instantly got on due to having a lot of common interest. We then spent 3 weeks travelling together. I include our travel itineraries for that period. In that time our relationship developed and we got married on 04/03/3158.

Since my return to UK on 31/03/3158, we kept in touch via WhatsApp and Viber, for which I include screenshots for the past 8 months. We have exchanged gifts and I have send her money to maintenance her living expenses.

We intend to live together for the foreseeable when Wendy join me here in the UK. She plans to work as a School Teacher and I plan to continue to develop as a creative dancer.

Sincerely,

Mr Bean.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

Post by Komaluroosa » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:56 pm

Londoner007 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:36 am
It's all how, what, when etc.

Dear ECO,

I include for you a settlement application with many support documents to sponsor my wife Wendy.

I first met Wendy on 21/02/3158 during my 7 weeks vacation in Mumbai. We were introduced by some friends. We instantly got on due to having a lot of common interest. We then spent 3 weeks travelling together. I include our travel itineraries for that period. In that time our relationship developed and we got married on 04/03/3158.

Since my return to UK on 31/03/3158, we kept in touch via WhatsApp and Viber, for which I include screenshots for the past 8 months. We have exchanged gifts and I have send her money to maintenance her living expenses.

We intend to live together for the foreseeable when Wendy join me here in the UK. She plans to work as a School Teacher and I plan to continue to develop as a creative dancer.

Sincerely,

Mr Bean.
thanks for your reply londoner007.
but the sponsor don't have to mention about his job role and financial requirements in the letter?

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:40 pm

No need - that's what Appendix 2 is for. The ECO can get all the info they need from your application and Appendix 2. No need to repeat yourself.

If you really want to add more to the letter you can very briefly add about:

RELATIONSHIP
FINANCE
ENGLISH LANGUAGE
ACCOMMODATION

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

Post by Komaluroosa » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:54 am

Londoner007 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:40 pm
No need - that's what Appendix 2 is for. The ECO can get all the info they need from your application and Appendix 2. No need to repeat yourself.

If you really want to add more to the letter you can very briefly add about:

RELATIONSHIP
FINANCE
ENGLISH LANGUAGE
ACCOMMODATION
Alright.
Thanks ^_^

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

Spouse visa: police clearance certificate is required or not?

Post by Komaluroosa » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:54 am

Hello everyone
I'm so confused about the evidence of criminal conviction as I've read nothing related to it in HO main site. I've already asked about it in my previous topics but didn't get a sufficient reply from members :/
Those who had applied for the spouse visa has attached the police clearance certificate for the proof or not?
Should i only have to declare in application about it or i need to go to police station and ask for the clearance certificate and attach it to the application?
Help me! :(

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:37 pm

Is that for the sponsor or the applicant?

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

Post by Komaluroosa » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:11 pm

Londoner007 wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:37 pm
Is that for the sponsor or the applicant?
For applicant

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:22 am

Was there an conviction and any jail term? Was it something major or minor.

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

Post by Komaluroosa » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:00 pm

Londoner007 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:22 am
Was there an conviction and any jail term? Was it something major or minor.
fortunately i don't have any conviction.
so do i need to provide evidence about it or i must only declare it in the application in just one sentence?? :?: :?: :?:

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:15 am

If it was recorded / filed in the police station then include the police report / clearance to be on the safe side. If no record of crime then i'll leave it to you to decide.

Home Office take crime seriously especially from Applicant, so I'd include mention and provide record from police office of it, if above is assumed... I am not too sure on this so get others opinions.

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

amount in sponsor's bank acount!!

Post by Komaluroosa » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:58 pm

hello everyone!
thanks for your cooperation in my previous posts. :) i have a little confusion regarding the amount in sponsor's bank account. how much money do the sponsor must have in his bank account for the evidence of financial requirement of spouse visa? :/
kindly give me your suggestions/

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: amount in sponsor's bank acount!!

Post by seagul » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:36 pm

Komaluroosa wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:58 pm
hello everyone!
thanks for your cooperation in my previous posts. :) i have a little confusion regarding the amount in sponsor's bank account. how much money do the sponsor must have in his bank account for the evidence of financial requirement of spouse visa? :/
If the financial requirement is fulfilling by working then there is no fixed amount needed in bank statement but if its via saving route then at least £62500 must be in account from the last 6 months.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

Re: amount in sponsor's bank acount!!

Post by Komaluroosa » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:43 pm

seagul wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:36 pm
Komaluroosa wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:58 pm
hello everyone!
If the financial requirement is fulfilling by working then there is no fixed amount needed in bank statement but if its via saving route then at least £62500 must be in account from the last 6 months.
okie :)

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

spouse visa: apply by yourself or must appoint a lawyer?

Post by Komaluroosa » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:48 pm

hi everyone!
i'm applying for a spouse visa UK.. if anyone had applied and granted a visa for the same category before so kindly suggest me whether to apply for the visa by hiring a lawyer or i must apply by own? i mean what's the better option?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: spouse visa: apply by yourself or must appoint a lawyer?

Post by seagul » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:54 pm

Komaluroosa wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:48 pm
hi everyone!
i'm applying for a spouse visa UK.. if anyone had applied and granted a visa for the same category before so kindly suggest me whether to apply for the visa by hiring a lawyer or i must apply by own? i mean what's the better option?
Any sound mind person with moderate proficiency in English language and computer can prepare its own case by reading this forum plus reading to the official guidelines while keeping an eyes on latest immigration news. A lot solicitors are not capable to give immigration advise can even worst the case.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

Re: spouse visa: apply by yourself or must appoint a lawyer?

Post by Komaluroosa » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:06 am

seagul wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:54 pm
Komaluroosa wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:48 pm
hi everyone!
Any sound mind person with moderate proficiency in English language and computer can prepare its own case by reading this forum plus reading to the official guidelines while keeping an eyes on latest immigration news. A lot solicitors are not capable to give immigration advise can even worst the case.
Thanks for your reply.
You mean its better to apply without hiring a solicitor? :/

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:34 am

For straightforward cases definitely.

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

Post by Komaluroosa » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:17 am

Londoner007 wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:34 am
For straightforward cases definitely.
oh alright :)

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

IELTS life skills A1 or A2 for spouse visa?

Post by Komaluroosa » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:48 pm

hi everyone!
i've checked few websites. some says life skills A2 is required for the UK spouse visa and other says A1 life skills is required.
since i have to book my ielts test today so i'm so confused whether to book A1 or A2! :(
kindly guide me.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: IELTS life skills A1 or A2 for spouse visa?

Post by seagul » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:54 pm

Komaluroosa wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:48 pm
hi everyone!
i've checked few websites. some says life skills A2 is required for the UK spouse visa and other says A1 life skills is required.
since i have to book my ielts test today so i'm so confused whether to book A1 or A2! :(
kindly guide me.
A1 for first spouse visa
A2 for spouse visa extension

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

Re: IELTS life skills A1 or A2 for spouse visa?

Post by Komaluroosa » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:38 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:54 pm
Komaluroosa wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:48 pm
hi everyone!
kindly guide me.
A1 for first spouse visa
A2 for spouse visa extension
thank u

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

P60 for spouse visa financial requirment!

Post by Komaluroosa » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:01 pm

Hi everyone!
I've read few posts on the forum in which most of people has written that their visa got rejected because they didn't provide P60 for tye evidence of their financial requirment.
But i haven't read anything related to p60 in gov.uk
So kindly guide me that is it necessary to provide p60 or not? :(

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

passport size photo background color for uk spouse visa

Post by Komaluroosa » Sun May 13, 2018 8:09 pm

hi everyone
i have signed and send my passport size photo with white background for spouse visa application process but now i have read on one site that the photos must have cream or light grey background. can anyone tell me that is it fine to have a white background photo? :( please give me ur suggestions :'(

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: passport size photo background color for uk spouse visa

Post by CR001 » Sun May 13, 2018 8:31 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

Re: passport size photo background color for uk spouse visa

Post by Komaluroosa » Mon May 14, 2018 8:25 am

i'm going to apply for spouse visa UK in this week but before applying i want to confirm do my spouse meet the financial requirements completely or not. my husband is a full time employer from 6months but he was not doing any job before and his income of these 6 months is nearly 13000GBP but the requirement written on gov.uk is 18600 for 12 months
now there's a confusion on my mind that do he meet the financial requirements or not?
kindly guide me. :(