ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

standard applications get delays?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

TheRock9
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: standard applications get delays?

Post by TheRock9 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:44 am

Law929 wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:14 am
Sounds more like they were "unwilling" to accept my application then rather than "willing" without more information. Sounds like an obvious point but it colours the request somewhat differently.

I still find it very strange that I was asked to submit a P60 or payslip to confirm continuing employment when my original application had a letter from my current employer in the first place stating how long I have been employed. Even though the letter wasn't required I included it because I have a complicated travel history (I travel A LOT for work -- I am within the UK presence requirements, but it is extremely difficult to glean my travel history from my passports).

Anyways, nothing I can do now but wait.
As you mentioned about your travel history, might be that's why they have asked for further documents. Best of luck and keep us updated when you hear from them.

Thanks
I am not an immigration lawyer, so comments here are not an advise. My comments are from my own experience and interpretation of information which is available publicly.

zakizaki
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zakizaki » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:11 am

I applied BC application on 24 Jan last month for me and my family, sent through postal and know the HO received on the following day by checking the royal tracking. Since than didn’t receive confirmation or taken the money from the bank nor biometric request.
Is this normal as i have seen many applications got responses in week or two.
Let me know anyone like my situation please
Thanks
Zak

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:36 am

This is normal - response times are variable.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.